CASTLE BYERS (CLOSED)

TITLE : CASTLE BYERS
FACECLAIM : PEYTON ELIZABETH LEE
LOVE INTEREST : FINN WOLFHARD
SOCIAL MEDIA X REAL LIFE FIC!
FANDOM : ANDI MACK/ STRANGER THINGS/ IT
OC NAME : CHARLIE ANDERSON

" you guys have an andi shack,
we have castle byers which is practically the same thing! We're meant to be together, Charlie! "

" castle byers wasn't even for you.
how's that fate? "

FINN WOLFHARD HAD ADMITTED AT THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS THAT HE HAD AN insane crush on the girl who plays Andi Mack. And she was there in the audience trying very hard not to blush. And since thenFinn had tried everyday to win over her number and hopefully a date with Charlie.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : you can change what you want, but i really like the faceclaim

PRETTY MUCH — Finn is trying his very best to win over the heart of Charlie because he really likes her, and he thinks their fate. Charlie thinks he's cute but she doesn't really see what everyone really adores him for. As she's hiding a crush on one of his cast mates from It.

— Charlie is very sarcastic and spots Finn's bullshit right off the bat. She calls him 'loverboy' because of how smitten he is of her. Finn has the biggest heart eyes for her, and before he gets her number, he makes a conscious effort to slide into her dms with endless compliments and pick up lines.

Charlie and Finn start to form a friendship first after Finn kind of gives up (not really) on trying to get with her. They get really close as friends even though Finn is still hiding a massive crush on her, he's just figuring out how to go about the situation in a better way.

Since he wants to be a good friend to Charlie, he does consider helping her get with his cast mate/friend (can be from either it or stranger things) because he just wants to show her how much of a friend he is.

Yet he starts to break his heart in the process, and he starts talking to her less.

- mild slow burn from finn being annoying to them being friends to them not being friends and then them getting together