NICOTINE (CLOSED)

TITLE : NICOTINE
FACECLAIM : BRENTON THWAITES
SEASON : PREQUEL TO TWO
LOVE INTEREST : BILLY HARGROVE
FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS
OC NAME : NOAH WRIGHT

TITLE : NICOTINE FACECLAIM : BRENTON THWAITES SEASON : PREQUEL TO TWO LOVE INTEREST : BILLY HARGROVE FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS  OC NAME : NOAH WRIGHT

THE BEACH WAS A SAFE HAVEN FOR THE BOTH OF THEM. Just in different ways. Billy Hargrove used the beach for his own personal tar and cigarette trash, but it eased his mind and it was the only place in California that his father couldn't control because it was wide and open space. Whereas, Noah used the beach for surfing, as it cleared his mind from having to think about anything else. Plus, he made a little cash, working for the beach cleaning up litter.

Billy and Noah met alongside that beach when Noah is pestering him to clean up his burnt out cigarette buds, and then somewhere through those threats comes subliminal flirting of which leads to them sharing a few kisses, here and there.

NOAH WAS BILLY'S PERSONAL NICOTINE. After a while, Billy didn't even feel like he needed to smoke, or drink, because he was addicted to the kind-hearted merman that was Noah who showed him that love didn't have to be about control or ownership. Just thrills and joy.

Yet not all thrills can last.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : um, nothing really.

PRETTY MUCH — this is set back when Billy lived in California and was hopefully not a racist, or homophobic asshole. Yet I do believe that something low key happened to him which is why they all moved to Hawkins but that's just a conspiracy. Just don't give me hell for wanting to use Billy. I hate him as much as anyone does, I just think he deserves to have a prequel to his assholeness that can probably be a bomb affff story, feel me?

But Noah is a super sweet and genuine boy that weirdly hits it off with Billy because he's not intimidated by him and sees the good in people. And Billy just can't help but to love that.

NOAH ! WILL ! DIE !
This will be the turning point that leads to the chode behavior of Billy, because his father finds out. You can choose the way that Noah dies, but i was thinking that Billy's father was going to shoot him.