TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME (OPEN)

TITLE : TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME
FACECLAIM : YOUNG LINDSAY LOHAN
LOVE INTEREST : RICHIE TOZIER
MOVIE : IT 2017
OC NAME : REBEKA JAY

TITLE : TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME FACECLAIM : YOUNG LINDSAY LOHAN LOVE INTEREST : RICHIE TOZIER MOVIE : IT 2017 OC NAME : REBEKA JAY

RICHIE TOZIER HAS BEEN PRANKING REBEKA JAY SINCE SHE MOVED NEXT TO HIM IN THE SECOND GRADE. They've been going at it for the longest time , both of them putting water buckets above the door frame or covering the door with tape. They never let their guard down as their relationship was strictly getting back at one another.

Rebeka and Richie had never really liked each other because they both thought each other were annoying and extra. Rebeka was probably the only girl that Richie did not flirt with because he was too stubborn to admit she was pretty. Even if his best shot with a girl was in fact her.

THE TWO THOUGHT THEY HAD SEEN EACH OTHER'S BEST PRANKS. Rebeka popping out the lenses in Richie's contacts and putting a bunch of ants in his room, Richie covering her whole floor with mouse traps and supergluing her hand to her face. Yet the biggest prank of all is when Richie comes to Rebeka's door because him and his loser friends are trying to kill an enmity that comes in clown form and when Rebeka agrees to it.

WHAT CAN CHANGE :
👏🏽 nuh 👏🏽 thing ! 👏🏽

PRETTY MUCH — Richie and Rebeka are frenemies because they don't hate each other but their friendship is simply them doing really horrible shit to each other. then after the losers  get their ass kicked by pennywise and all of the friends split up , they all realize they need to be more united so richie asks rebeka to come help them.

richie and rebeka don't date but after they defeat penny then you can hint that that's what's going to come next.

while fighting penny for the second time, rebeka and richie get singled off by accident and the papers with richie being missing show up again so richie starts panicking again and then rebeka kisses him.

you can give rebeka a fear if you'd like because obviously since she gets wrapped up in it penny's going to attack her too.

rebeka isn't really like beverly and what i mean is that the boys don't really swoon over her because she's more like the female richie.

richie might flirt with her once when they do the group circle holding hands but i'm thinking richie is gonna be a little laid back with her because even though now he kinda has feelings for her she's still really different from the rest. so he's not gonna start calling her sugartits or anything.

i think their nicknames for each other should go in the range between
freckles , dot-face , and reba
for rebeka coming from richie  )
rich , smalldick , tosser , and goggles
for richie coming from rebeka   )

the girl in the back look a little like millie or am i bugging ? obvi it's not her but these seven faces got me freaked.