TRACKSTAR (OPEN)

TITLE : TRACKSTAR*
FACECLAIM : BRIGETTE LUNDY-PAINE
SEASON : ONE
LOVE INTEREST : NANCY WHEELER
FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS
NAME : CARLA GREY

TITLE : TRACKSTAR*FACECLAIM : BRIGETTE LUNDY-PAINESEASON : ONE LOVE INTEREST : NANCY WHEELER FANDOM : STRANGER THINGSNAME : CARLA GREY

CARLA GREY , NANCY WHEELER , AND BARBARA HOLLAND WERE A TRIPLE DUO. They were all three girls that went to middle school together , slept over each other's house , braided each other's hair. They were the best of friends. Until they weren't.

Specifically after an accidental kiss, that Nancy and Carla shared, they freeze their friendship over, as both of them accuse each other of being a lesbian and disgusting.

Carla Grey becomes a jock, the track star of Hawkins High School and Nancy grows into her looks and wins the heart of Hawkins pretty boy, Steve Harrington.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT STILL CONNECTED THEM WAS BARBARA. And when she goes missing, not only does Nancy worry but so does Carla, bringing them back together to find their missing piece and the connection they lost through fear of loving girls.

THINGS THAT CAN CHANGE : the name , and the title.

PRETTY MUCH — they break their friendship off because of their closeted gayness and they both do what any person in the eighties would do if they liked the same sexpretend like they don't.

it's a slow burn because Carla and Nancy have to become friends first again, and then they start to rekindle their feelings for each other.

Both of them start ignoring Barbara because of their new found hatred for each other, so they're too busy being in the moment with their lives, ( Carla with track & Nancy with steve )

you can decide if they actually become a couple or not by the end, or it can go into second season because barb is still missing
( silently cries because barb deserved better )

PLEASE ! KEEP ! BRIGETTE ! AS ! THE! FACE ! CLAIM !

puhlease and thank you.