EQUATOR (OPEN)

TITLE : EQUATOR
FACECLAIM : BOOBOO STEWART
SEASON : ONE
LOVE INTEREST : SAM GARDNER
FANDOM : ATYPICAL
OC NAME : BLUE SASAKI

TITLE : EQUATOR FACECLAIM : BOOBOO STEWART  SEASON : ONE LOVE INTEREST : SAM GARDNER FANDOM : ATYPICAL OC NAME : BLUE SASAKI

BLUE SASAKI MOVES IN TEMPORARILY WITH HIS SECOND COUSIN JULIA AND HER BOYFRIEND MILES. AFTER HIS MOTHER KICKS HIM OUT HE'S IN NEED OF A NEW START UNTIL HE CAN GRADUATE FROM high school and just do whatever makes him happy. In the first two days of living there, he finds a boy in the apartment with chocolate covered strawberries in a container and a need to see his cousin.

So of course, Blue has to figure out what's happening. Blue surprises them with his presence, and then he learns that this guy named Sam who has a deep love for penguins and Antarctica has a really huge infatuation on his older cousin, and Blue isn't really taking that so well because he thinks this guy is cute.

WHEN SAM COMES FOR HIS NEXT APPOINTMENT WITH JULIA, Blue just has to make a visit, so the really honest boy doesn't ever forget his face. Which Sam won't, because not only is Blue a reminder of the ocean he's also the equator.

THINGS THAT CAN CHANGE : uh, nothin. but you can surely add to the plot definitely.

PRETTY MUCH — Blue is up at night , in his room and then hears noise coming from the living room and then finds Sam there. Blue really takes a liking to Sam ( because how could you not he's adorable ) and then Sam bluntly tells him that he likes Julia after he accuses Blue of being Julia's boyfriend.

Then Blue starts to accidentally show up to the appointments to see Sam. And Blue accidentally finds him at lunch during school, and Blue purposely kisses Sam inside the igloo.

They should end up together at the end because inevitably just like in the plot, Julia breaks his heart. Blue and Julia get into a fight because of what Julia says to Sam and everything.

Blue is a bit startled at first to the fact that Sam has autism but it doesn't really change his opinion about him. Blue starts to look up his own Antarctica and animal facts so he can impress Sam and then at first they become really good friends.

Paige is still going to be Sam's practice girlfriend but they won't kiss at the end of the season. Even when Paige takes away his fact cards, every time Blue sees Sam he gives him more so he can still talk about it.

please please please do not write this
, if you will end up being insensitive to autism and atypical qualities