OASIS (OPEN)

TITLE : OASIS
FACECLAIM : CODY CHRISTIAN
LOVE INTEREST : THOMAS
FANDOM : THE MAZE RUNNER
MOVIE : SCORCH TRIALS
OC NAME : BRODY *

TITLE : OASIS  FACECLAIM : CODY CHRISTIAN LOVE INTEREST : THOMAS FANDOM : THE MAZE RUNNER  MOVIE : SCORCH TRIALS OC NAME : BRODY  *

THOMAS. THOMAS. THOMAS. That was the only name that he really liked to remember. Brody was— it didn't feel like his name. Not that Thomas was, but he enjoyed saying that name more. He didn't know if Thomas was just a nice name or a name that belonged to someone.

It turned out, Thomas belonged to a prick that was always getting his friends in trouble. Thomas, the one that escaped the maze, Thomas, the one that can't seem to sit down at lunch because he's too busy trying to go to the other side. Brody was just annoyed with him.

When Brody calls him out, the both of them get into a physical altercation which results to them being in confinement next to each other. And from then on— things get a bit weird.

The two start to understand each other, and Brody helps him with an escape plan. While, the the two boys sit in there, they build sort of a hate/love bond and when Brody escapes to the scorch with them— hate/love turns into just pure love. It's probably hard to fall for someone when you're surviving but when they are all you have, after your friends somehow get disconnected, — then it's pretty easy.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : the name, title , little things.

PRETTY MUCH — Brody calls out Thomas for always taking things out of proportion and getting his friends killed which results to them fighting. They land in confinement as punishment which helps them to understand each other better. Then Brody comes with them to the Scorch and Brody realizes why Thomas is the first name he remembered.

Brody is kind of arrogant , is probably always smirking
— he kicks Thomas's ass
— Thomas does get in a few bruises on Brody though
— Brody is very in denial to his feelings which relates to the slow burn they have
— Thomas is still very much in love with Teresa but he does really like Brody ,, and it's okay for them to be together because it's an apocalyptic world soooo