HYPOCRITE (OPEN)

TITLE : HYPOCRITE
FACECLAIM : HOYEON JUNG
LOVE INTEREST : DUA LIPA
SOCIAL MEDIA X REAL LIFE!
OC NAME : AUTUMN DELANCEY

TITLE : HYPOCRITE FACECLAIM : HOYEON JUNG LOVE INTEREST : DUA LIPA SOCIAL MEDIA X REAL LIFE! OC NAME : AUTUMN DELANCEY

" you said you had new rules,
but you're still always calling me at night.
what's up with that? "

" baby, those rules don't account to you. "

AUTUMN AND DUA'S PAST RELATIONSHIP WAS AS ROCKY AS THEY COME. Autumn wasn't like the rest of them. She wasn't going to play the sidechick. Dua needed to stop pretending that she was straight yet sneaking into her bed late at night, with equally sneaky fingers. Autumn was tired of itand Dua; so she said her goodbyes.

Autumn didn't like being the one that Dua was more invested in but was treated like crap in comparison to her boyfriend. And so after, Autumn calls it quits— Dua makes a new song called 'New Rules' and breaks up with her boyfriend.

Autumn wasn't looking to get back with Dua. It wasn't as if Dua ever came out after she broke up with the boy. She still pretended to play the straight card even if she was so bent. Autumn was going to live her life, and forget about Dua, because if Dua can make new rules then so can Autumn. It just starts to get complicated when Dua starts to break her own rules.

As she starts to call up Autumn late at night, and even at other times. Autumn never knew that being a closeted lesbian came with being a hypocrite.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : NOTHING!!! . . . except the title

PRETTY MUCH — Autumn is tired of Dua's fake advertisement of being a straight pop singer and calls it quits. Then Dua breaks up with her boyfriend and makes a new song that describes what Autumn and her relationship used to be. Yet it's funny, because Dua breaks her own rules when she continues to be what she told herself not to do in the song.
— Autumn takes no shit
— she also curses a lot
— you can pick her career choice, but she is famous as well
— you can also choose if Autumn gets with someone after she breaks it off with Dua
— Autumn is definitely very adamant about not being played with as some sort of experiment

i feel like i need to do a faceclaim book but i'm lazy . . . But i have mad underused people uhhh