EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING! (CLOSED)

TITLE : EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING!
FACECLAIMS : *
LOVE INTEREST : REDDIE AU
FANDOM : IT 2017 AU
OC NAMES : EDDIE KASPBRAK ,
RICHIE TOZIER

FOR SIXTEEN YEARS, EDDIE KASPBRAK WAS STUCK INSIDE. He had never went outside. Due to his disease, SCID, which was an attack on the immune system, Eddie was not allowed to go outside. If he ever dared tothen poof! he'd combust. Eddie wished he was able to explore, go to the beach, run around the barrens if he liked, live. Eddie was sick of seeing the same people everyday; his mother, his nurse, and the nurse's son Bill.

THEN THE TOZIERS MOVE IN NEXT DOOR. AND THEY'RE EVERYTHING BUT AVERAGE. Especially the boy. The world starts to unravel, when Eddie watches at his window of a boy with the biggest bifocals and curly hair comes down the street on a bike. And he looks up at Eddie's window, and he smiles. That was Richie Tozier, the boy that would give Eddie the courage to step outside, and live. Since he wanted to live life with him.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : i don't know, but the plot can be developed

PRETTY MUCH — Eddie's mother has been trapping Eddie in the house because she was scared of losing him and not because he had a disease. Then Richie moves in next door and gives Eddie the courage to live, and enjoy life even if he was going to die.

— Eddie is a bit insecure with liking Richie because of the fact that he can't go outside or is always having a panic attack
— Richie is really persistent, and will do anything to claim Eddie as his
— Eddie and Richie are first friends but if you write about them running away to a different state like in the movie then that's probably where they should fall for each other
— or you can write your own plot for them getting together

Based off the movie "Everything, Everything"