DIFFUSION (OPEN)

TITLE : DIFFUSION
FACECLAIM : HAYLEY WILLIAMS
LOVE INTEREST : LIP GALLAGHER
FANDOM : SHAMELESS
SEASON : SEVEN/ EIGHT
OC NAME : RUE WATSON

TITLE : DIFFUSION FACECLAIM : HAYLEY WILLIAMS LOVE INTEREST : LIP GALLAGHER FANDOM : SHAMELESS SEASON : SEVEN/ EIGHT OC NAME : RUE WATSON

so what you're saying is, your
type goes from either white trash, fucked up, twenty years older than you or a single mother.

RUE WATSON WAS A STRUGGLING ADDICT HERSELF. In her freshman year of college she overdosed on adderalls and vodka. After that, she goes clean. She sobers up, is still managing her sophomore year of college, and finds time to volunteer at AA Meetings. She definitely enjoyed the meetings down in Southside. Thats where she'd see the infamous and stubborn blonde Gallagher.

Rue's going to be honest. She did have a small crush on the male. She liked how smart he was, and how he shrugged it off like he actually fit in with the lowlifes next to him. Lip was worth something.

Lip just couldn't quite say anything about Rue. She wasn't his type. Her aura was bubbly, and she handed out flyers for scheduled dates like she worked in a church. Lip didn't go for nice girls with bright hair and equally as bright smiles. He liked his girls like he liked his cigarettes. Intoxicating, but deadly.

Rue didn't fit the profile. She was pretty, yeah, but she wasn't someone he wanted to go mess around with in a bathroom stall. Okay— maybe a little. But he didn't want anything from her, if it was deep and sensual.

Rue was determined to show how she was a better candidate for his love. A love that wasn't built on more sex than conversations, and a love that wouldn't fall away because of personal issues. She would diffuse the fire, and drown his fury with her sweetness. And in the long run, he'll understand that she was the perfect remedy for a better life that he won't have to ruin.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : the name, and the title , rue does not have to have a background with alcohol or drugs

PRETTY MUCH — Lip has a history for always falling for girls that didn't necessarily help him. Rue just wants to be there for him, and show him that love does not have to be awful in order for it to be real.

— Rue is really bubbly
— Rue fights her own addictions with skittles, so that she doesn't turn to pills
- Lip and her are friends really, until she starts developing feelings