SINK OR SWIM (OPEN)

TITLE : SINK OR SWIM
FACECLAIM : REECE KING
MOVIE : DESCENDANTS TWO
LOVE INTEREST : UMA
OC NAME : DEMETRI FACILIER
SON OF DR. FACILIER

❝ tell me something, shrimpy ,you as wet as that water over there? ❞

you as wet as that water over there?

DEMETRI WAS NO MORE THAN A TRICKSTER. he played hearts, with spades, and flashed his pretty boy smile to get away with his wickedness. That's why jay and him were friends, they stole using the powers of their smolders, and were unkind to anyone that stood in the way.

except uma, he could never be unkind to her. not that viciously flirting counts as being genuine, but he's had it for her since that whole shrimpy thing when they were younger and he's liked her ever since.

UMA COULDN'T STAND HIM. he always had something slick to say, with his stupid smile. When Mal won a fight, he was always there to be extra annoying.

It's just when the core four get invited to Auradon, that he shows another side to him. He sees how vulnerable Uma is, knowing that she didn't get an invitation to a better life. He was gentler, and sweeter. He was always continuously reminding her that people didn't have to be in Auradon to be genuine and when you really loved someoneyou would be there to remind them of how special they are.

Unlike Gil or Harry, Demetri encourages her to put her care into something else. That she doesn't have to get even or plot revenge. It's people like Demetri that remind Uma that there still is a chance for change. And a reminder of what love really looks like.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : anything can be added

PRETTY MUCH — Demetri is a sly and sleazy boy from the Isle but when it comes to Uma, he's soft and nicer to her. Especially when the VKS are invited to stay at Auradon.