THE WAYS (OPEN)

TITLE : THE WAYS
FACECLAIM : ALGEE SMITH
LOVE INTEREST : SHURI UDAKU
FANDOM : MARVEL / BLACK PANTHER
MOVIE : BLACK PANTHER — POST
OC NAME : TYLER FERGUSON

 TITLE : THE WAYS FACECLAIM : ALGEE SMITH LOVE INTEREST : SHURI UDAKU FANDOM : MARVEL / BLACK PANTHER MOVIE : BLACK PANTHER — POST  OC NAME : TYLER FERGUSON

" my bitch too foreign than a visa. "

" please do not attempt to wow me, through the likes of trash rap lyrics. "

" but don't lie though ma, it is kinda accurate. "

SHURI DID NOT HATE HER BROTHER. She was just a little upset that instead of being brought to Coachella, she was brought to Erik's old home. Oakland, California. Where she was going to run the Outreach Centers, and be in charge of the technology. Like— that sounded great and all, but she didn't think that she would actually have to work in Oakland.

Things like this really made her question how much patience she had with T'Challa.

He built her own headquarters with the same vibranium gadgets that she had with Wakanda, and that's not the total problem, as she at least handed him for that. It's just the fact that the people here are just so— different.

Especially that one boy, Tyler. Tyler went out his way to make his presence known to Shuri. When he saw her from his little patio window, stepping off of what the kids called a 'bugatti spaceship' , he already knew that he was going to enjoy her here. He liked everything about her vibe. She was not only beautiful, but she showed ways of intelligence and charisma. And he was down for all of that.

Except that American ways of courting is quite different from the ways in Wakanda. The men are not so— gentlemanly. Not that they had to go out and doing something extravagant, but even the ways that they approached women were just different. Shuri did not know how to respond to "wassup, babygirl?" Or the ferocious licking of lips that Tyler displayed when talking to her.

Shuri just did not find these tactics of good flirtation. And if someone licks their lips that much, she will probably end up buying them a whole box full of chapstick.

Shuri has a lot to learn in America.

And who better to teach her than Tyler. The very, very, attractive boy from the streets of Oakland, who has more to offer than just lust and bad pick up lines. And who better to bring those sights of Tyler out?

WHAT CAN CHANGE — not sure, just ask and i will answer.

PRETTY MUCH — Tyler has an interest in Shuri from the moment he sees her, but Shuri is not quite used to being hit on in such an open manner. Shuri and Tyler will have to teach each other a few things, and through that, they will be able to like each other the right way.
— tyler at first comes off as an EXTREME fuckboy, to which he will still have a few remnants of but he will be more gentlemanly at the end
— Shuri does not reciprocate feeling at first because she's not used to someone like Tyler, or anyone really wanting to pursue something with her PLUS the fact that he is an American and errybody knows how Wakanda feels about that.
— shuri will help Tyler bring out his own passions because Tyler kind of feels stuck in the hood but Tyler actually really wants to pursue (you may choose his career choice) in an actual university.
— Tyler will help Shuri get accustomed to America and it's traditions like music, sports, and all that shit. Tyler will teach Shuri how to play basketball and shuri will pretend to hate it. Tyler will also take her sightseeing and they will actually go to places both have never been.
— Tyler calls Shuri 'ma' like 25/8 , but when he's super serious or feeling romantic then he uses her name or something nicer
— Tyler's first encounter with her in a conversation will be upfront and personal , he will not 'aye, yo ma!'
— Shuri should be going back and forth between Wakanda and Oakland, and one time she will bring Tyler back to Wakanda and everyone will grow fond of him

Tyler in his first fuckboy phases should steal a kiss from Shuri and so Shuri will like not talk to him for a good amount of days or weeks and then Tyler will realize his errors and they will start over

Tyler and Shuri's real kiss should be something very special.

You do not have to use those quotes from the beginning , I just thought it was cute since Shuri is from Wakanda and obviously everyone loves the song 'New Freezer' . Unless you don't.