NUMB MY BRAIN (CLOSED)

TITLE : NUMB MY BRAIN
FACECLAIM : SADIE SINK
LOVE INTEREST : KATE MESSNER
FANDOM : EVERYTHING SUCKS
SEASON : ONE
OC NAME : CHASITY 'CHASE' KIPLING

TITLE : NUMB MY BRAIN FACECLAIM : SADIE SINK  LOVE INTEREST : KATE MESSNER FANDOM : EVERYTHING SUCKS SEASON : ONE OC NAME : CHASITY 'CHASE' KIPLING

BORING HIGH SCHOOL WASN'T READY FOR SUCH females. But Chasity, or her preferred name that gave edge, Chase, had intended to rock that high school. She didn't care what anyone had to say, because she was living her truth. That truth being— she liked girls.

When Chasity steps into that school, she looks just like everyone else, until Kate Messner comes running out of the locker room because Emaline or whatever has accused her of rubbing her chest. Kate gets the word 'dyke' on her locker, but in multiple different hand writings and colors, Chasity writes that word on her locker as well. Not that it was a seemingly good word to call them, but to show that it really holds no power.

Kate might have fell in love with Chasity on the spot. As Chasity gets the supporting alien role of the two main leads. Kate and her grow closer. Kate's never seen anyone so intuitive to their own nation, so care-free. And she wants to be like that, herself. With Chasity too, if that's possible.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : the title, the name , possibly the face claim , and please make Chasity/Chase more spunkier.

PRETTY MUCH — Chase is gay herself but isn't hiding it like Kate is. Chase wants to help Kate come in tune with herself, and take hold of who she is. Kate just falls in love with her in the process.

— Chase is really spunky , and really weird — Tyler takes an interest into her platonically (they become really good friends)
— Kate and Chase might not end up together because Chase might fall for Emaline and is just taking skate under her wing
– Chase uses profanity and is pretty ill-mannered (think of Alyssa from the end of the fucking world in terms with Chase lmaoo)