KICKASS (OPEN)

TITLE : KICK-ASS
FACECLAIM : AARON TAYLOR JOHNSON
LOVE INTEREST : PETER PARKER
FANDOM : SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING
OC NAME : DAVE LIZEWSKI

TITLE : KICK-ASS FACECLAIM : AARON TAYLOR JOHNSON LOVE INTEREST : PETER PARKER FANDOM : SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMINGOC NAME : DAVE LIZEWSKI

" wait. . . you're that guy from YouTube who got his ass handed to him in a pair of tims, dick-ass? "

" no, you're that dude from YouTube, who has like no idea on how to control his powers! Mosquito-boy, right? "

" alright, wow, i'm offended. "

DAVE LIZEWSKI JUST WANTED TO FIGHT CRIME. He was tired of being a bystander, that didn't know how to defend himself or others. He wanted to show that he had character and the bravery to take down people. Even if that meant, dressing up in a green latex suit with timberlands and picking fights with bikers.

WHEN EVERYONE SEES THE VIDEO of about seven guys kicking his ass, he becomes the walking laugh of his school. Not exactly Dave, but kickass becomes the laughing stock. But he's not a laugh to Peter. Okay, a little. Peter finds it rather cute that there's someone else out there that wants to battle and fight. When, Peter finds Dave getting ready to fight like ten more guys, he introduces himself and they reveal who they are to each other. So maybe Spiderman and Kick-Ass can come together, in more ways than just webbing and nun-chucks.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : his name, but i just used the name from the actual movie, Kick-Ass. The faceclaim cannot be changed.

PRETTY MUCH — Peter and Dave join forces, and they fall for each other in the process.

Based off the movie Kick-Ass

– Dave is pretty nerdy, and him and Peter bond because of their nerdyness and super geeky ways.
– Dave is pretty sarcastic, and overthinks everything except when it comes to fighting crime

— Peter has a small crush on Dave even before he finds out that Dave is kickass

– Peter and Dave are just really cute, that's it