MAD HATTER (OPEN)

TITLE : MAD HATTER
FACECLAIM : NEVE CAFFREY
LOVE INTEREST : MAL
FANDOM : DESCENDANTS
MOVIE : DESCENDANTS ONE
OC NAME : ALICIA , DAUGHTER OF ALICE ( IN WONDERLAND )

TITLE : MAD HATTER FACECLAIM : NEVE CAFFREY LOVE INTEREST : MAL  FANDOM : DESCENDANTS MOVIE : DESCENDANTS ONE OC NAME : ALICIA , DAUGHTER OF ALICE ( IN WONDERLAND )

ALICIA WASN'T LIKE THE OTHER RESIDENTS of Auradon. Yeah, she lived there and pretended to be all nice and sweet but key word— pretend. Alicia wanted to cause trouble and stir the pot but it's hard to do that when no one else wants to. So when the core four come to Auradon all bad and bothered, it makes Alicia all hot and bothered. Especially when she takes a look at the purple haired girl with the emerald eyes and the aura that screams danger. She wanted to sink right into her like her mother in the rabbit hole.

Alicia's drive to do bad with those that regularly do bad, starts to control her mind as she helps them find the wand. Mal starts to take advantage of the infatuation that Alicia has for her because she came here on a mission and didn't plan on stopping for any blonde beauty with kissable lips.

Mal allows herself to pretend that she likes Alicia for the ability to get the wand and then get the hell out of this place. Except things are not so easy. Especially when Mal wants to do good, and she wants to do good with Alicia.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : the name and the title , possibly the face claim

PRETTY MUCH — Alicia finds herself getting mixed up in the plans of the VKS because she likes how bad they are. Mal takes advantage of her and pretends to fall in love with her but then finds herself actually playing the role. Except Alicia's far too deep into being a troublemaker.
— this does sound like the original plot of Descendants but the twist is that Alicia does more bad than Mal does and finds herself falling in love with being bad more
— Alicia is pretty snarky and VERY VERY flirtatious , she flirts with people for fun and that's why her and Evie become friends
— Alicia isn't used to not getting her way