SUPERMODEL (OPEN)

TITLE : SUPERMODEL
FACECLAIMS : WIL WHEATON , KIERA GERBER
SEASON : ONE OR TWO ( BUT I WROTE THE SYNOPSIS FOR TWO )
LOVE INTEREST : DUSTIN HENDERSON
FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS
NAMES : GEORGIA AND JAMIE PATTERSON

TITLE : SUPERMODEL FACECLAIMS : WIL WHEATON , KIERA GERBER SEASON : ONE OR TWO ( BUT I WROTE THE SYNOPSIS FOR TWO ) LOVE INTEREST : DUSTIN HENDERSON FANDOM : STRANGER THINGSNAMES : GEORGIA AND JAMIE PATTERSON

JAMIE AND GEORGIA PATTERSON HAD EVERYTHING WORKED OUT

JAMIE AND GEORGIA PATTERSON HAD EVERYTHING WORKED OUT. They'd be rich by fifteen, and supermodels before they'd even reach a legal age of eighteen. Everything was just perfect. Their parents, Darla and Isaac Patterson, famous movie stars, had passed down their fame to their children. They flew in their own planes, were homeschooled by private tutors, and went to premieres dressed in the newest Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein collection.

Unfortunately, at one of their parents movie premieres, gun shots start to blaze and both of their parents get taken out. The only family that Jamie and Georgia have left is their aunt, Marjory, who lives quite the opposite of a life. Marjory runs a flower shop in Hawkins, Indiana and has never thought about doing anything other than that.

Jamie and Georgia have to learn how to get accustomed to normalcy and a repeating cycle of school, and friendship. Jamie and Georgia, Georgia mostly, will learn about love and how to give it all to someone who deserves it the most. That very person happens to be Dustin Henderson, a curly haired dweeb he helps fight off these things that Dustin likes to call, demo-dogs.

THINGS THAT CAN CHANGE : how the parents die , who they stay with , the names , and the brother's face claim. you can choose which sibling ends up with dustin. or it can only be one child, it doesn't have to be a duo.

georgia and jamie are SUPER snobby and completely cocky about everything because as said in summary, they were children of acting sensations and they were soon to become supermodels. so now they go to a normal school so they're obviously like – ew.

then it's a slow burn of them being nice and they start to change. they become super selfless and even one of them risks their life for one of the members in the party.

if you set it up to which both characters get a love interest than one of them gets dustin and then i recommend either max or mike be the other love interest.