EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE! (CLOSED)

TITLE : EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE
FACECLAIM : TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET
LOVE INTEREST : JOE KEERY
FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS/ LADY BIRD
OC NAME : MATTEO ROSSI

TITLE : EMOTIONALLY UNAVAILABLE  FACECLAIM : TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET  LOVE INTEREST : JOE KEERY FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS/ LADY BIRD OC NAME : MATTEO ROSSI

" teo, I think i love you. "
" do you want fries with that? "

MATEO ROSSI HAD JUST BEEN BROKEN UP WITH. HIS BOYFRIEND OF THREE YEARS, just completely broken everything off in a long paragraph on iMessage. Mateo's heart was absolutely shaken, and he couldn't think straight. He had never loved anyone like he loved his ex boyfriend. So the fact that his heart was being stomped on— he was an emotional wreck.

JOE KEERY HAS BEEN IN LOVE WITH MATEO ROSSI since they met at the Emmys, when Joe had went with Natalia and Charlie. They met in the bathroom, and their friendship had blossomed since then. Joe knew of Mateo's relationship because his feeds were saturated with the boyfriend, so Joe never tried anything.

It was rude to go against boundaries like that, especially when their friendship was so nice. So when Mateo is dumped, Joe can't help but to feel eager about this being the time to make his move. But every time he tries to flirt with Mateo, it fails because Mateo is emotionally unavailable. The male was so invested into the past relationship that he felt as if he couldn't feel anything anymore.

So he can't help but to reject Joe every time he makes a move. It just wasn't the right time.

Yet maybe one day, Mateo will be able to return that I Love You back to the big haired man.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING but always feel free to add more depth to the plot that's always a-okay!

PRETTY MUCH — Mateo keeps rejecting Joe's advances after he gets out of the relationship with his boyfriend of three years. Yet Joe is just too persistent, in the cutest ways possible.

— Mateo is openly bi
— Mateo doesn't not like Joe, he just can't see himself giving his all to him, so he just rejects it
— Mateo will get back with his boyfriend for a bit but then realize that he wants Joe
— Mateo rejects Joe using deep ways of sarcasm (like in the quotes)

if no one takes it , I'll snatch it up deadass ,
Joe and Tim is a whole aesthetic, no diggity
SO TAKE IT OR I WILL THANKS