BRATZ! (OPEN)

TITLE : BRATZ!
FACECLAIMS : SKAI JACKSON , MADISON PETTIS , HALEY PHAM , EMMA CHAMBERLAIN
LOVE INTERESTS : LOSER'S CLUB
FANDOM : IT 2017
OC NAMES : SASHA (SKAI) , CHLOE (EMMA) , JADE (HALEY) , YASMIN (MADISON)

TITLE : BRATZ! FACECLAIMS : SKAI JACKSON , MADISON PETTIS , HALEY PHAM , EMMA CHAMBERLAIN LOVE INTERESTS : LOSER'S CLUB FANDOM : IT 2017 OC NAMES : SASHA (SKAI) , CHLOE (EMMA) , JADE (HALEY) , YASMIN (MADISON)

THE FOUR GIRLS WERE FRIENDS BY BIRTH

THE FOUR GIRLS WERE FRIENDS BY BIRTH. They were each other's rocks. From day one, their main focus was fashion and friendship to which was to last forever. It's just a bit difficult to endure that when they get to last months after eighth grade. It isn't just the idea of growing up, and going to high school that concerns them, it's the fact that seven losers have gotten them mixed up with some clown.

When Henry Bowers is trying to pick on Sasha for her race, as always the other girls stick up for her. Yet uninvited guests appear as four dorky kids that they've never talked to in their life come to defend them. Well— Sasha doesn't think that Stanley is that bad to look at.

Unintentionally, the girls start hanging out with them and then weird stuff starts happening to the boys. They keep mentioning this clown that they've never seen yet apparently lurks in sewers. The only reason of which Pennywise can't come to the girls is because they have no fear and their friendship overwhelms him. But when he starts pinning them against each other— he's never seen such a better fear.

It is the Bratz and the Losers job to keep their friendship intact and to kill this damn clown. While also balancing plays of romance.

OR,
The Bratz can be their own mystery solvers, as Betty Ripsom was a friend of theirs and when she goes missing they want to help find her. Then they will meet the Losers Club. They are still passionate with clothes, even if they are mysterious solvers.

Low key I like the first idea better.
It's up to you though.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : jade or chloe's faceclaims. last names can also be given.

PRETTY MUCH — the girls that have passion for fashion get tangled in the webs of a dancing clown that feeds on fear and flesh. they're also enlightened with the likes of love as romance has no status.
— the girls can have their own love interest of your choosing, (any of the losers including Beverly because that's a ship as well)
— Sasha and Stanley are their own pairing and that's finalized
— all of the girls are equal in importance and they have their own individual fears
— Chloe is the nerdiest one in the group so she definitely gets along with them
— Jade and Richie argue a lot but they're really good friends at the end of it (or more if you're feeling froggy) Jade and Sasha are the most sarcastic
— I think Yasmin's dialogue should also include bits of Spanish but it doesn't have to

I think that the girls will get their name Bratz by Pennywise and it says something along the lines of , "i'll get you, you little brats!" soooo yeahhhh

i really fuck with this story
but i'm not writing it.