EXHILARATION (OPEN)

TITLE : EXHILARATION
FACECLAIM : JOE KEERY
LOVE INTEREST : JAMES
FANDOM : IT'S THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD
OC NAME : PARKER MAYFIELD

TITLE : EXHILARATION  FACECLAIM : JOE KEERY LOVE INTEREST : JAMES FANDOM : IT'S THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD OC NAME : PARKER MAYFIELD

PARKER MAYFIELD HAD BEEN AN EXCHANGE STUDENT WITH James and his dad since he was twelve. And he always knew that James was a weird kid. Parker never knew what to say to him, but he always observed from afar when he killed animals. Parker continued to visit, and the more he did, the more he realized that James believed that he didn't have any emotions.

It drove Parker crazy knowing that every summer he would come visit them, and he'd never be able to talk to James like he'd want to— because he wanted to talk to James. Even though the dude was weird, Parker had taken a liking to him. Everytime Parker went back to the U.S he felt out of place and wanted to run back to Europe just to gaze at the boy. Parker was sure that James wasn't a psychopath— he just had to show him.

When Parker decides that he wants to go to school up there where James was, he makes it his goal for James to open up to him. So he takes James on their own wild ride. James is pretty sure that he isn't a psychopath after that trip. He's also sure that he's in love. . . with two people. Just kidding, unless this becomes a love triangle between Alyssa and Parker.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : the name, the title

PRETTY MUCH — Parker just wants to be the feeling hiding beneath James.
— Please do not romanticize murder or possible mental illness
— Alyssa does not have to exist in this story
— this is better being in an alternate universe unless you want them to be their own Bonnie and Clyde