CRUMBLE (OPEN)

TITLE : CRUMBLE
FACECLAIM : YOUNG RIVER PHOENIX
LOVE INTEREST : BILL DENBROUGH
FANDOM : IT 2017
OC NAME : WESLEY "BUCKY" OSTERFIELD

TITLE : CRUMBLE  FACECLAIM : YOUNG RIVER PHOENIX LOVE INTEREST : BILL DENBROUGH FANDOM : IT 2017 OC NAME : WESLEY "BUCKY" OSTERFIELD

THEY USED TO BE FRIENDS WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER. They grew up together, Bucky and Bill. When Bucky's father was still around he built Bucky a treehouse, and for the years that they were friends they spent all of their time in that place. Bucky, Bill, and Georgie used to go out to watch the boats flow down the stream line all the time.

Until Bucky's father leaves to join a new familyand Bucky completely ditches Bill because of his anger. Bill can't believe that his best friend for so long would just up and leave, and didn't even tell Bill about it. And the worst parthe joins the Bowers Gang.

Bucky never meant to hurt Bill's feelings, he was just so focused on the fact that his father didn't love him anymore, that he just didn't cope. So the best distractionwas carrying around pocket knives and threatening kids just like him.

He never bothered Bill and his new friends. Even though he was a bit jealous that Bill found new friends that really loved him, he never partook into teasing them or beating them up.

It's when Georgie goes missing that Bucky sees that there are others around him who are going through problems just as much as he is. So, that last day of schoolBucky finally sticks up for Bill and his friends because he really wants his Bill to be his pal again. He wants to tell Bill about his father, and why he's become the way he is, and he just wants to let Bill know that he's sorry. And wellhe kind of loves him too, but that confession takes time.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : his real name and the titleI didn't know what to call it lmao. BUCKY WILL STILL BE HIS NICKNAME

PRETTY MUCH — Bucky starts ignoring Bill because of his father abandoning his family. So Bucky starts to isolate himself from the friend he needs and wants most to join the gang of bullies that terrorist Bill. Then after Georgie goes missing, Bucky realizes what a terrible friend he's been and he wants to make it up to Bill.

— Bucky doesn't know how to talk about his feelings
— he does not bully Bill and his friends
— Bucky is really complicated but he loves Bill a lot

— Bill will go off on Bucky because of the fact that now Bucky wants to talk and go back to the way things were
— Bucky thinks Richie is the most annoying thing on this planet and Bucky also hates how close Bill and Stan have gotten
— he also hates how Bill develops a crush on Beverly but he doesn't not like Beverly

— Bill did have feelings for Bucky in the past but they were little