DRAIN YOU (CLOSED)

TITLE : DRAIN YOU
FACECLAIM : COREY HAIM
SEASON : TWO
LOVE INTEREST : STEVE HARRINGTON
FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS
NAME : VALENTINO VAMP IVES

TITLE : DRAIN YOU FACECLAIM : COREY HAIM SEASON : TWO LOVE INTEREST : STEVE HARRINGTON FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS NAME : VALENTINO VAMP IVES

VALENTINO IVES WAS A LIVING VAMPIRE. maybe he didn't have fangs, or hide from sunlight, but he reeked of danger and spared no mercy on the feelings of regular smegular good town folk people. he breathed cigarette toxins, and used his fists for words. his hands were painted in scratches, and bloody scabs from all of the fights that he's been in.

VALENTINO ❝ VAMP ❞ has forgotten about all the things that make him human. he's given up on all the shit that's supposed to be important. he dropped out in the beginning of junior year, breaking his mother's heart, to be a drug dealer on the wild parts of indiana, forgetting about the small town of hawkins to which he grew up in.

❝ i want to be the one to put the gun to your temple, and watch the life pour from you. yet at the same time, i want to be the one to bring you back to life, and i'm not sure which idea is more fucked up.
VALENTINO

THE FAST AND ADRENAL LIFE OF MONEY, SEX, AND PARTIES had been all that valentino would know for that year he spent being a runaway from his mother. yet it all came tumbling down in debris, when the club that he was working at gets busted, and the night ends with valentino in handcuffs. since valentino is underage, he's sent home to his mother on house arrest, excusing eight hours of school and three hours of the new probation job he has in the hawkins movie theatre.

then he meets steve harrington, the golden boy of the high school that he didn't give a shit about. he finds him in front of the theatre, throwing beer bottles at the now playing sign, sobbing his eyes out about some girl named nancy.

after that encounter, steve starts to hang around him, unintentionally clinging onto the ex-criminal. these tendencies just make valentino want to beat the shit out of him, because valentino doesn't like the company of others. but after awhile, steve becomes tolerable, and then after tolerable, he becomes wanted, and after wanted he becomes needed, because valentino starts to depend on steve's existence to be the highlight of his day.

steve starts to drain the danger from valentino, changing him for the better. valentino never knew how much he needed it, and with steve, it seems as if being arrested happened for a reason.

since who else is he supposed to save hawkins with ? besides the five kids he'll end up babysitting, violating house arrest for good reasons.

THINGS THAT CAN CHANGE : i originally planned for my son to be a flaming bisexual because he really gets to experience sex after he runs away , but it can also be smooth if he's just into dudes. where vamp works can change, but that's just little stuff, y'know? i'm not really sure if i'd rather him to have more of a smart mouth or to be completely closed off, so you can choose.

i really wanted to do this
as you can see by the well developed
plot but i want it to have justice !

do not change corey because he's so cute

PRETTY MUCH— Valentino runs away because of (you can choose the reason too) and there in Indianapolis he starts smelling drugs and becomes hard. then when he's caught, because he's underage, he's sent back to hawkins under house arrest, and there he works at the movie theatre to reduce probation hours. that's where he'll meet steve when he's a little tipsy and upset.