HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE (OPEN)

TITLE : HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE
FACECLAIM : JACK DYLAN GRAZER
LOVE INTEREST : JANE HOPPER/ ELEVEN
SEASON : TWO
OC NAME : RILEY DELACROIX

TITLE : HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE FACECLAIM : JACK DYLAN GRAZER LOVE INTEREST : JANE HOPPER/ ELEVEN SEASON : TWO OC NAME : RILEY DELACROIX

" you're not mike. "
" i'm sorry? "

RILEY WAS AN ADVENTUROUS KID WITH NO MORAL. Wherever he wanted to go, he'd be there in an instant, starting trouble. When his mother instructs him to get out of the house, because he did something stupid like almost set the house on fire, or light fireworks in the backyard, he ends up walking in the forest, in front of this old creaky house.

He starts sneaking around the house, so that maybe he can get inside, and maybe claim something valuable but the only thing he finds, or rather someone he finds is this girl with a black scarf around her eyes and her nose is bleeding. He wonders why he didn't come sooner.

JANE WAS JUST LONELY. Her friends all probably thought she was dead, and the boy that she loved couldn't reach her anymore. Soher best bet for fun did come in the forms of an annoying boy named Riley who'd follow her everywhere.

Even if that means going with her to find her sister, or her mother. He just loved being around her, because he had never met a girl so unorthodox yet so beautiful.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : lmao
I'm petty butthe last name. And the title.

PRETTY MUCH — Riley finds himself in Jane and Hopper's house because his mom kicked him out for being annoying. And so Hopper isn't home but obviously Jane is. Riley sees her powers from the jump as he comes in to her already standing in front of the tv but he just doesn't know what she's doing.

Jane tries to hurt him at first but then realizes that he's just a regular boy (who's not mike unfortunately) and has just come wandering.

— Riley asks a lot of really personal questions that intertwine into really idiotic questions as well
— Jane is very annoyed by him at first but then Riley starts to grow on her
— You can choose if Riley and Jane get together at the end because obviously once Jane steps into the Byer's house, she doesn't really care for Riley anymore because she sees Mike
— Riley's gonna go off on her and admit that he fell for her
— Riley starts to fall for her after Jane moves the thing(sorry I forgot what it's called) with her sister, when they went to go find her.
— Riley and Jane should probably share a few kisses because Riley is Jane's rebound but then their last kiss (if they end up together) should be the one that Jane really means