JUST BE A MAN ABOUT IT (OPEN)

TITLE : JUST BE A MAN ABOUT IT
FACECLAIM : VANESSA HUDGENS
LOVE INTEREST : STEVE HARRINGTON
FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS
SEASON : PRE- ONE
OC NAME : ZORA VALENTINE

TITLE : JUST BE A MAN ABOUT IT FACECLAIM : VANESSA HUDGENS LOVE INTEREST : STEVE HARRINGTON FANDOM : STRANGER THINGS SEASON : PRE- ONE OC NAME : ZORA VALENTINE

ZORA KNEW THAT STEVE HAD INTENTIONS of breaking up with her. Zora knew Steve like the back of her hand, he was— readable. Steve had a way about himself, that you could tell when changes were being made and the distance that Steve was keeping from Zora meant that he wanted nothing to do with her. Steve never took him for a cheater though.

When she goes over to his house to properly break up with him, she gets her heart broken in the process to see him hovering over good girl Nancy Wheeler. She starts to think to herself— was she too promiscuous, flirtatious? Why couldn't he just man up and tell her? Zora leaves that house in tears.

Steve doesn't run out for her like he should've , he just watches her from his window, as she keys his car.

Steve will soon realize that the biggest damage was not her rage but the lack of effort he put into being by her side. He never imagined that he would want her back after she left.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : the faceclaim maybe, and the title

title is based off 'just be a man about it' by toni braxton

PRETTY MUCH — Steve couldn't even be nice enough to break things off with Zora, but then after things do end, he wants her back.

— Zora is really sassy and flirtatious , but kind of humbled herself down after they break up
— she kind of becomes more incognito and doesn't draw attention to herself
— Zora can maybe get a dude and then steve will obviously get jelly