2SEATER (OPEN)

TITLE : 2SEATER
FACECLAIM : JADEN SMITH
SEASON : MAYBE A PREQUEL AND THEN INTO SEASON 2
LOVE INTEREST: STEVE HARRINGTON
NAME : KAI PARSONS*

❛ and i should slow, i should slow downbut i can't, cause you driving me wildgirl i get a rush when we're speeding in my carsometimes it's too muchand you can feel the wind in my heart

and i should slow, i should slow down
but i can't, cause you driving me wild
girl i get a rush when we're speeding in my car
sometimes it's too much
and you can feel the wind in my heart.

2seater
tyler, the creator

KAI PARSONS AND STEVE HARRINGTON BECAME FRIENDS OVER THE SUMMER. They met at the auto shop across the street from the arcade, when Steve took his car in for repairing. The Parsons Auto Shop was run by the middle aged man known as Kendrick Parsons, but on that particular day, Kai was there in absence of his father.

Since then they've been close ever since. Never inseparable, because Steve was always with Nancy, and Kai spent his time going back and forth between Chicago and Indiana because of his parents joint custody and his niche to do poetry at one of the spots down there in Illinois.

Yet when they did hang out, it was absolutely great. They rode around in either Steve's or Kai's car, going down the pathways of Hawkins bumping to anything from Aerosmith to Stevie Wonder.

They've never ever confused their friendship with anything else. Each other's company was strictly platonic and always friendly. Until one night Steve ends up in Chicago unintentionally crashing Kai's poetry gig, as he is utterly heartbroken and didn't know who else to go to.

And this time when they ride around,
the air feels different. And when Steve's hair blows, it catches Kai off guard.

THINGS THAT CAN CHANGE : the name , maybe the faceclaim but i really like jaden for it so maybe not. you can change how they met, but their relationship does evolve based off of them driving around.

PRETTY MUCH — Kai is this really artsy kid in their predominantly white school who spends his time with poetry. steve and him are really just friends for a while until what happens at the party and then steve drives to chicago because he's the only friend steve can depend on. then, like usual, they go driving around but this time kai starts to look at him differently.

loosely based off of the song, 2seater by tyler, the creator (i fucking love that song man) and yeah.

mild slow burn , it doesn't have to be into thirty chapters that they start having REAL feelings but y'know, not the first three chapters.

definitely include how kai's parents are divorced and stuff because it definitely differentiates from steve's household. include the relationships that kai has with both his mother and father.