SPECTRUM (CLOSED)

TITLE : SPECTRUM
FACECLAIM : NAT WOLFF
LOVE INTEREST : PETER PARKER
FANDOM : SPIDER MAN: HOMECOMING
OC NAME : TYLER HOLLINGSWORTH

TITLE : SPECTRUM FACECLAIM : NAT WOLFF LOVE INTEREST : PETER PARKER FANDOM : SPIDER MAN: HOMECOMING OC NAME : TYLER HOLLINGSWORTH

"when you said this was internship, i thought that meant like learning, y'know? likebuilding shit. not being used as bait because my apparent coworker is a fucking tarantula!"

PETET PARKER WASN'T THE ONLY ONE that received the internship from Tony Stark. Tyler Hollingsworth was also recognized for his incredible skills. Except, their skills were most definitely different. As Peter Parker was the prodigy of Tony because of their superhero skills, Tyler was an actual intern, with high intelligence. Tony put Tyler on computers and the forming of gadgets that Tyler just thought were batteries. While Tony was patrolling Peter as the Neighborhood Spider Man which are truly two different types of internships.

Tyler never signed up to save the world, not that he would be picked, because his only willpower involved his brain.

When Tyler accidentally spots Peter and Tony working on their suits, and flying around together— the kid loses his shit. He starts to pack his stuff, feeling as if he's been lied to. Yet when Tony and Peter explain things to him, it really only gets more complicated from there.

They start asking Tyler to work on the formations of their suits, and Tyler's never built anything for superheroes. Even if Peter's first suit is like super bad. Like really bad.

Yet— that's not even the most complicated part. When Peter develops a crush on Tyler, he starts asking for him to attend his small missions because when do lovesick boys not like to show off? Tyler starts to reciprocate those feelings because he really can't get enough of that boy, even if he's clumsy with his words and can be a bit annoying. Tyler just starts to see more traits of adorable then bad.

The only thing that is bad, happens to be when the ones that want to take Spidey down, understand his weakness. Tyler.

WHAT CAN CHANGE : the plot can be developedddd

PRETTY MUCH — Tyler didn't know that the internship was for superheroes and he discovers that Peter has powers.
— Tyler freaks the fuck out when he finds out
— it takes a while for Tyler to fully trust Peter

Nat looks mad good in that gif, what a gem :')