Chapter 37

Staring at the door I groan and let my head hit the pillow.

The only word that can describe what I’m thinking at the moment is FUCK!

I seriously fucked up with everything and now I’m screwed. Not wanting to think at the moment I burry my face in my pillow and groan some more. As I am wallowing in self pity, I hear the door open and I hear someone walk in. Hearing my sister’s voice asking me what’s wrong I mutter my answer in my pillow not wanting to speak.

“What the hell did you say?” She asks and I raise my hair, rolling on my back.

“1%.... There was a one percent chance of me getting pregnant and basically my birth control screwed me over… My life is over.” I say.

“You’re being dramatic, this is not the end of the world.”

“Of course it is… Look at me, I’m clearly not ready to have a kid. I’m still in school!” I say and then begin sitting up.

“And you can still go to school while being pregnant. It’s no big deal, you’re fucking married no one will care.” My sister says, and I can feel her getting frustrated at me as she begins standing up.

“That’s what mom said when she was pregnant with us… She had to leave school, dad practically left her and she had no support. I don’t want that to happen to me.” I say and when I’m about to add on, my sister cuts me off.

“Cut the crap Tatianna!”She snaps, as she looks at me. “You always do this and it’s pathetic! You are not mom and Caleb Is not our fucking dad! Stop acting like the same thing is going to happen to you because it never does. Point in case, you didn’t want to date Caleb for the same damn reason and now look at you! Now you listen to me… You’re going to stop being a fucking baby and then you’re going to get up and find your husband so you can apologize to him.” She says crossing her arms.”Do you understand?” She asks as she looks at me.

I simply nod my head biting my lip and then offer her a small smile as Simba comes in my lap and licks my face at the same time.

“Alright so now that you’re done being an asshole I can finally say what I have been dying to say!” She says and then grins, “I’m gonna be an auntie! I’m gonna be an auntie! I’m gonna be an auntie!” And she then continues by doing her happy dance and I laugh as I throw a pillow at her.

“Dumbass.” I mutter and then get up to my feet.”So what do I do now?” I ask her and she shrugs.

“I don’t know… You’re the big sister here and this is all you. You need to find a way to fix this yourself…” My sister says and walks over to hug me, “Congrats by the way.” She says and I smile thanking her. She rubs my stomach and says bye to the little baby that is growing inside of me. That’s scary to think of…

“Now as much as I want to stay here, I just came here to check up on you and now you need to fix up your crap so bye and good luck.” She says and kisses my cheeks before leaving.

When I hear the door close I stare at the damn puppy for a good while before I groan and grab the leash,

“Well then Simba… It’s time for a walk.” And with that I grab my crap and walk out the door.

*

*Caleb*

“Can you believe her though? I mean how can you regret that?” I ask for what seems like the 10th time as I look at the guys around me.

Deon clears his throat and I look at him, “I sort of can understand where she’s coming from dude. Yo I had Elijah almost 7 years ago and it was rough then and it most likely be tough now. I’ve known Tati my entire life and she doesn’t regret being pregnant though… She’s scared.” He says.