Chapter 19 ;)

“So what are you doing this weekend?” Caleb asks me.

Right now we are sitting in English class given there is a substitute meaning we’re not going to do anything… Like it’s Friday… Anyways,  Melanie and I are sitting together and Caleb is there as well and as you can tell we are talking…

“Well since Tatianna is no longer sick we’re hanging out with Serenity.”

“Is that so and am I invited?”

“No you are not. You have been hogging Tatianna and now it’s my turn.” Melanie says with a grin and I smile at her.

Caleb just rolls his eyes, “So I’m guessing you ladies are going to Anthony’s party tonight.” He says knowingly.

“Hell yes we are.” We both say at the same time with a smile.

Now Anthony Walker is some fine dude who happens to be on the football team and once in a while dude throws this big ass party at his house and about all the schools go so we can all jam and shit. This year is special since Serenity finally has some damn permission to go to the party (With me of course) and we are going to go all three of us.

“So I guess I’ll see you girls there then.”

“Wait you’re going?” I ask him.

“Well yeah all the school got invited so I’m going to go see why these parties are so good and now I’m going to see my lovely girlfriend and her friends there so more motive for me to go I guess.”

“Well I guess I’ll see you then.” I say with a smile and then stand up as the bell is going to ring soon.

“Yeah yeah whatever I just want to meet a guy because the both of you and you’re whole loving couple thing is depressing me.” Melanie says.

“Don’t worry Mel there will be plenty of fine men there… Remember last year all the fine guys there. I was going to die with all the sexiness that was there.”

“I know and even Deon with his annoying self was looking so good.”

“I swear like he is a complete asshole but when he dances and all that shit he looks good.”

“You know for someone with a boyfriend you sure do talk about guys a lot.” Caleb says finally interrupting us.

I smirk and bend down to kiss his cheek, “Don’t worry though... I have my eyes on this sexy ass white boy with the nicest green eyes… Those other guys don’t compare.” I say softly.

“I’m happy to know that.” He says.

“So I’ll see you later when you get there right?” I ask and he nods his head.

“Most definitely.”

With that the bell rings and Melanie grabs my arm pulling me so we can quickly leave.

“Alright so bye Caleb I’ll make sure to get her there safe but yeah goodbye…”  And then we were off.

We go to our lockers, grab our things and get Serenity and then head on to Melanie’s since she has a fucking clothing store as a closet. Jordan was banned from her room since Serenity was here and up till we reached the party no one was to have their boyfriends in their business…

So since we got at ther house at around 4:00 we went wild. We all took a shower and then Melanie did our hair. We picked out a bunch of things to wear and then tried it on having a fashion show. Now before I describe to you what we are wearing please remember that this party is going to be in a house filled with people and shit is going to be hot. So we are going to be sweaty. So we are going to be showing some skin.