Chapter 18 :D

Just a note… When Tatianna is sick it’s sort of like she’s really not herself in a kind of way. Hallucinations and epiphanies are her kind of things

“Mom please just let me go. I’m okay.” I beg for about the 10th time.

“There is no way that you are going to school Tatianna you look awful.” My mother says tucking me in my bed before I try to get out again. My sister is just laughing at me as she grabs her things and goes out the door. But not before I yell for her to bring me back my homework.

My mother laughs and gets ready for work leaving my door open.

“Tatianna think of it as your day off from school.”

“But what if I don’t want a day off?” I ask as I blow my nose. “I don’t want to stay home.”

“Well than tough luck baby girl because you’re not going. Now stay in bed and take your medicine.” She says and then walks out the door.

So yeah, my mother is making me stay home. Why? Because apparently I am way too sick for school. But this really sucks. Not only am I sick but I have no clue what the hell is going on between Caleb and I.

Have we broken up?

Is he that pissed at me?

Did I really fuck up that bad?

Last night I just stayed in my room replaying the conversation in my head over and over. And I know that it is about 50% my fault. Well more 75%, that’s reasonable. Well fuck everything is my fault. I’m a screw up. I couldn’t let it go…

Enough Tatianna, STOP IT! STOP! I’m being pathetic… No more.

I’m going to stay home and forget it it’s in the past. Let it be. No more dwelling.

I decide to get up from my comfy bed and move to the living room with my box of tissues. I plop myself down with the blanket I decide to watch some daytime television.

***5 hours later***

I think I’m in love.

With NeYo…

It’s like he knows me…

I’ve been watching his video for the song ‘MAD’ and I swear the song explains the fight.

So this is why right now I am blowing my know singing along as I watch the video as I sit on the couch…

Belting out everything I can… Well as much as I can since I’m sick and sound like crap… Stuffy nose and everything…

She's starin' at me
I'm sittin' wonderin' what she's thinkin'
Nobody's talkin' 'cause talkin' just turns into screamin'
And now it?s I'm yellin' over her, she yellin' over me
All that that means is neither of us is listening

And what's even worse?
That we don't even remember why we?re fighting
So both of us are mad for

Nothing, fighting for
Nothin', crying for
Nothing, whoa
But we won?t let it go for

Nothing, no not for
Nothing, this should be
Nothing to a love like what we got

Oh baby, I know sometimes it's gonna rain
But baby, can we make up now?
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain
Can't sleep through the pain

Girl, I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me
No, I don't wanna go to bed mad at you
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me
Oh no no no

Oh, baby this love ain't gonna be perfect
Perfect, perfect, oh oh
And just how good it's gonna be
We can fuss and we can fight
Long as everything?s all right between us
Before we go to sleep
Baby, we're gonna be happy, oh

Hold up a minute! Oh shit this is it. Those lyrics just spoke to my soul… I don’t like being mad at Caleb… And though he looks mad sexy when he does. I don’t think he likes being angry as well… Well at least I hope. Because, with his jaw clenched, hands tight, eyes dark I’m sorry but the guy just has something about him… Like so fucking sexy.