Chapter 35

“Can you believe that tomorrow you’ll be married?” Serenity asks me for the fifth time today and I simply shake my head.

“No I can’t… And the more you say it will not make me believe it.” I say staring at her.

At the moment, Melanie, Serenity and I are sitting gown on my bad doing each other’s nails and other girly things as we eat. We all decided that since this my last single day without Caleb we should be the girliest people ever. That included karaoke, cheesy movies and eating food. At the moment I have no clue what Caleb is doing and I actually don’t want to since it was the guys who decided…

Melanie stares at me and then smiles, “No but think about it… All through high school you hated white guys and you were the most oblivious person when it came to Caleb… But yet with all your stupid ass fights you guys actually made it and you’re getting married. You were the last person I expected to get married man… But I guess not.” She says.

“I know but I guess that white boy changed her.” Serenity says and then smirks, “This is technically your last day as a virgin too.”

“Not that anyone would know with all you’re dancing and making out.” Mel adds and they high five at that.

Staring at them I roll my eyes, “I swear sometimes I forget that Melanie is my best friend and not yours Serenity… And also leave Caleb and I alone. You have been talking about that for months.” I say as I lay on the mattress.

“We’re sorry.” They both say and then Mel continues, “Anyways… You have been up for a while so we’re going to go so you can sleep… Because you have a big day tomorrow.” She says and they walk out the room and close the door.

I stare at my phone when they leave and see that it’s practically midnight. But I can’t sleep anyhow… I’m anxious and excited for tomorrow. It’s like I want to laugh and smile as well as puke… Since trying to sleep is getting me nowhere I decide to look through some picture albums through the years.

I smile as I open them and see some with my mother and I when I was a little girl and see the transition that I went through… Pictures of my sister, Melanie and a few cousins are there and then I see some with Caleb that make me smile. Some with him and I riding horses, doing homework, cooking and even sleeping. They seriously made my night. When I look at the time now I see that it’s about 1:00 am so I decide to try and sleep and wait for the next day because I know damn well I will be tired.

*

*

I hear this stupid vibration on the table causing me to groan because I know that it is not time for me to wake up as yet. I look at my alarm and see that it’s 5:15 in the morning. This had better be good.

I roll out of my bed and grab my phone and let out a really tired hello.

“Giselle?” I hear and I roll my eyes knowing damn well who it is.

“No it’s the fucking tooth fairy Caleb… What is it and where are you calling me from?” I ask.

“Well I got in trouble and I need help.”

By now something is off so I groan.

“What kind of trouble.”

“I’m in Jail…” He says and at that I mutter curse words. Grab a sweater and some money and call a cab as I hang up the phone.

On the ride to the station I am beyond pissed. I am given a bunch of papers to fill out and it takes hours and after that I give the money so I can bail my dumb ass future husband out.