Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...

***Monday***

My morning was messed up today.

Last night when Grease finally finished Caleb left home and then Serenity and I had to ride back at my father's house. When we get there my dad, Rose and other people are all in the house.

Only to find out a bunch of my cousins are in town and will be sleeping at my dad's house since he has a pretty big house.

No how does that relate to my morning you may ask?

Maybe because since I have cousins around my age and they go to some dumb ass school they all have to wake up early to get ready waking every one up in the process. Serenity who is unfazed by this decides to go to the bathroom and blare her music out loud causing me to wake-up again.

By now every one is awake. And I failed to mention Jamaicans are fucking LOUD! I hear everyone and ven my damn grandmother is here. KILL ME Now.

I have this urge to yell shut up but that will not work in my favour.

Since Serenity is using one bathroom I decide to grab my clothes and go to the other bathroom.

I knock on the door.

"Whoever is in the damn bathroom get the fuck out I need to go to school!" I yell knowing that it is the two cousins who are practically mine and Serenity's age, Keisha and Coleen, are in the bathroom.

At this they both get out wearing their damn school uniform and give me the bathroom not saying anything. Both of them are snobs in the morning so me doing what I do best I get in and close the door on them loudly.

Fucking Snobs.

When I go downstairs I am wearing some skinny jean type cargo pants and a loose white tank top with a black cardigan and a dog tag-ish necklace and some heels. 

All the family is in the kitchen eating so I grab myself some cereal and set myself to eat and then decide to get a mountain dew with it as well. I am sitting in the kitchen on the table waiting for Serenity.

I am still only speaking French and it working well since no one in this house understands.

But anyhow it's not like anyone in this family pays me any mind anyhow. I'm not that close to my family.

So when Serenity comes downstairs and we are about to leave my dad stop's us he tells us that we have to be home early since we are going to have a family dinner.

Serenity anwsers saying yes and I roll my eyes and head out the door.

When we reach school Ihave a headache.

I go to English class and see Melanie so I rush to go talk to her.

"Guess who is staying at my dad's house?" I say when I see her.

"Who?'

"My cousins and grandmother... And we're having dinner tonight." I say with a groan, "Hey do you think you wanna come?" I ask her.

She shakes her head, "Nah I can't I'm really sorry" She says and she most definitly knows that I am not that close to my family since I told her somewhgat about it...

Anyways since Ms.Maine is not here we decide to talk in class about what happened during our weekends.

"I swear this weekend was the most boring thing of life. All we did was go visit some family. And Jordan was a big pain in the ass constantly texting your sister and then he took my phone since his dies."

"Well that sucks... I just hung out at my mom's house you know... Food, Chirch and Sleep... Oh yeah and Caleb and I are like practically finished."