Chapter 25!!!

As the door opens we turn and see his dark brown eyes and you can tell he was nervous as well. No one even looks at the figure beside him. I look at Deon who is still stuttering like an idiot and roll my eyes. I am pissed… Do you know how many times we practiced this shit….

Anyhow we pull up the necessary seats and when we see that he is properly seated I see that everyone is looking at Deon. I look over at the table and give my mother and my sister an apologetic look and ask them to leave quietly. I then look to see Caleb looking at me with his jaw dropped. I have to fight the urge to smirk because I fucking told him that he had nothing to worry about.

I give Caleb a look as if to tell him to do the same as my mother and sister but he doesn’t do what I say. So I glare and give him a hard look until he finally gets up and walks to the counter to where Alexandra is sitting. And all he does is pull her by the arm and they walk out together and he doesn’t even look back at me. I swear when this is done I am seriously giving him a piece of my mind…

Now back to this mess. Deon’s mother is looking from Deon to him and her jaw clenches as if putting everything together, “Deon don’t tell me what I think you’re going to tell me.” She says through her teeth of course not wanting to draw attention to us.

I groan, “Miss Young could you please hear everyone out for like half an hour please?” I ask her looking into her eyes.  She sighs and nods her head.

I look at her and she looks at Deon and simply says, “Why?”

“Mom I didn’t have a choice. ”

“To hell you didn’t have a choice. I don’t wanna hear this bull about you not having a choice.”

“Well I think I made the right choice.” He says smartly… Well now he gains courage…

She raises an eyebrow, “Really this is the right choice. To be judged every day… Because of him.” She says pointing to him.

“Mom he’s not that bad… When you get to know him and I really wanted you to know him.”

“I don’t want to have anything to do with him… Damn teenagers.” She then looks at me, “And you let this happen, how could you?”

I groan, “I was asked to help from the both of them and that’s what I did help… I did it to the best of my abilities.”

“You call this help; you help screw my son up.”

“Mom leave her alone… She was helping us.”

“Helping you what? Live in sin.” She says

I look at her, “Can you just please try to look at your son and hear him out for like five minutes that’s all we’re asking. There’s a reason why we’re telling you about this.” I say.

“Look mom I’m sorry you had to find out this way but I thought you would like to know what’s going on with me.” He says.

“Deon why would I want to know about you two.” She says once again pointing to him looking pissed.

“Mom can you at least act like you like him in front of him; he did nothing.” Deon says.

“Really he did nothing? Because the way I see it he screwed up your entire future.”

“Mom he didn’t do that… If anything he’s giving me something to better myself for.”

Deon and his mom throw words back and forth and I just look at the people around the table with soft eyes feeling bad for everyone implicated in this right now. Both Deon and his mother are getting even more frustrated and their tones are proof of that. I blank out the conversation because now it’s simply words being thrown across the table. I look down at my phone to check the time and then I hear Deon snap.