Chapter 12 :)

"How is this my fault Serenity?"

"How is this not your fault the boy basically told you that he liked you and you like him too... Though you won;t admit it... And you shut him down."

"Because I don't want to date."

"Tatianna that is a lie and we both know it. You wanna know why you don't want to date Caleb it's because your scared. The whole mom and dad thing messed you up when it comes to guys and relationships so you know what you do?You out off this front as if your all tough but deep inside you're breaking." She tells me, "You think I'm not messed up but I dealt with it you stored everything in and now look. You're incapable of having relationships. You can't forgive dad even though it's in the fucking past. Now deal with it and stop making excuses."

It's Monday afternoon and I told Serenity what happened and then she just snapped. And as I listen to what she says she's right. Everything she said applied to me. I'm pushing Caleb away as if I'm blaming him for the shit my dad did to me...

"So what the hell do I do then?" I ask her quietly.

She sits on my bed beside me, "You talk to the boy before it's too late because frankly he is fine. I mean if Jordan weren't my future husband Caleb would sure be my man." She says smiling.

After we laugh a bit Serenity goes downstairs to leave me alone to think.

What the fuck am I going to do??

***Friday Last Period in Music Class**

Longest week of life. Caleb isin't talking to me which sucks... Melanie and Serenity are helping me out and we're chilling as usual. And I have started talking to my dad slowly so that's animprovement...

Anyhow were in class and it is the talent exposition. I put my name last so right now I'm listening to everybody sing and a lot of people are good so I'm kind of nervous.

When the teacher calls out my name I get up to the front of the class and clear my throat,

"Umm I guess today I'll be singing a Jazmine Sullivan song. Umm I'm singing it for someone here so hopefully you'll get what I mean and how I feel after this" I say looking at the class but subtly locking eyes with Caleb who is sitting by that Sarah bitch and I can't help but be angry slightly. 

I start the music, close my eyes, take a deep breath and begin to sing.

**You can start the song if not voila the lyrics***

I'm not scared of lions and tigers and bears (Oh my!)

But I'm scared of (loving you)

I'm not scared to perform at a sold out affair (that's right)

But I'm scared of (loving you)

Am I the only one who thinks it's an impossible task?

Why it don't last? Is that too much to ask?

Why do we love Love,

When Love seems to hate us?

Sorry if I sound so filled with gloom.

You say you care, and I know you do...

But this is from my experience

And my conclusion only makes sense.

Just cause I love you, and you love me

It doesn't mean that we're meant to be.