Chapitre 6.

I fucking hate Melanie at this very moment.

I am at her house since the last thing that I want to is go to my father's and I visited my mother. But right now we are going through clothes for the damn date I didn't even want to go on.

Right now I am sitting on her bed as she throws a bunch of clothes at me. I really hate trying clothes on. So as I am about to change into the fifth outfit of the night I hear the door knock.

"Come in!" Melanie says.

At that, Jordan comes in as I finish putting on the final outfit.

"The last time I ever fucking make you pick my damn outfits." I mutter under my breath and then look at Jordan, "Hey Jordan what's up?" I ask him as he sits on a chair.

"Nothing really I wanted to ask you something about your sister though..."

"And what might that be?"

"Well... What does she think about me because ever since that kiss she hasn't talked to me."

"Wait did you say anything to her after?" I ask.

"Well no but neith-"

"Boy it does not matter you have to be the one who talks to her after the kiss. Now I bet she thinks you don't like her."

"Wait what? This is complicated. So I had to talk to her?"

"Yes and maybe asking her out would be good too.Like what did you think that she would talk to you."

I sighs and nods his head.

"How long have you known my sister and that's what you think... You know what get up and go call her." I say shooing her out the room as he does what I say and closes the door behind him.

Melanie and I look at each other and smile.

"Tati you have like 10 minutes hurry up."

So in record time I get ready. Since I am wearing some grey skinny jeans with a simple  v-neck t-shirt a blazer and some heels with a necklace some earrings and a bracelet.

Since I gave Deon my mom's adress I am waiting downstairs for him in front of the apartement playing with my phone.  

About 45 minutes later Deon comes and I am seriously pissed. Like damn I'm here looking all good and this boy is late one and I am hungry and cold. 

When he comes out of the car though he looks good but that is besides the point. I am angry. So when he gets out of the car wearing some nice dark washed jeans and a white button up shirt with a stud in his ear I really don't care.

"You're late." I say when he comes close to me.

"Yeah I know I'm sorry." He says as he leads me to the car and lets me in.

Well you could have called you know. I think but don't say because I know for a damn fact I'll be instigating something.

And with that nice start we start driving.

**** 1 hour later***

"So why did you ask me out?" I ask as we both eat our food.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean mister I don't date black girls."

"Well I don't know there's something that just pushed me to ask you out I guess. You know there's something special or something..." He says trailing off as he eats his food.

Up to date this date is pretty well interesting we've been talking. But I'm still mad about the late thing though but whatever. So we have been eating at a restaurant or whatever and since he was late it's his treat so I've been eating... It's a Chinese buffet anyhow.