Chapitre 14...

"Why the fuck are you smiling like that?" Melanie asks me as we enter music class and take a seat.

"What do you mean Melanie... Am I not allowed to smile."

"Tatianna it's Monday morning." Melanie states, "You don't smile on Monday mornings, it's a fact."

I roll my eyes and look at her,"Well I'm trying something new and it's called smiling." I tell her.

"No you're trying something new called Caleb Anderson." She says with a sly smirk, "You my friend are sprung."

"I am not sprung Melanie I am just happy."

"Yeah happy because you get to see you boo." She says with a really ghetto voice.

"He is not my boo just someone that I ent on an amazing date with." I say with a smile on my face.

"You want him to be your boo, don't deny it."

"I never denied it did I?" I tell her with a smirk and with that the bell rings.

At the same time it rings Caleb comes and sits down next to me.

"Hey you what's going on?" He asks me.

"Oh nothing really just talking." I say with a smile.

"Really about what."

"Nothing..." I say at the same time Melanie starts singing my boo.

"My oh my oh my oh my ohhh My boooo!" She sings smirking at me.

I give her a look telling her to shut up and she does.

Class was pretty much a free class seing as the teachers were grading us on our performancesfrom Friday so most of us were just talking.

Caleb and I are talking when Sarah or whatever he names was comes to talk to Caleb and gives me the dirtiest look imaginable.

"Excuse me Talia but Caleb and I have to talk." She says and I look at her and then back at Melanie looking at her to see if she heard that. She is giving me the same look.

"Umm my name is Tatianna for starters and we were in conversation so yeah." I say rather calmly.

"Yeah Sarah I'll talk to you later." Caleb says and she just walks away.

I really don't like her...

Anyhow during the rest of the class we were like cracking jokes and talking and occasionally I would either catch either a dirty look from a random person, Melanie singing a romantic song for me to her and Caleb just staring at me... I liked that last one.

The rest of the day went by fine lunch was nice we talked as usual and Caleb being Caleb walked me to all my classes holding my books for me... I could so get used to this.

But not everything can be good for so long and English class proved it for real.

I get in the class with Melanie and both of us can tell that something is doing to happen. There was a substitute teacher and that meant that shit was more likely to go down today...

Caleb was talking to his friends when Deon and his crew came to talk to Melanie and I.

"So Tatianna you and white boy what's going on?"

"Deon what's going on between Caleb and I is none of your business." I say.

"Oh so there is something going on?"

"And if there is?" I question.

"So you're telling me that you'd rather be with a white guy than me?" He says and I shake my head.