Chapitre 4

It's a Sunday night and I am seriously tired. Melanie like convinced me to take both her shifts so I like double shifted yesterday and I had to like rush to work after we went to chruch so that was nice. I know my mom is probably watching TV and Serenity is in our room so I go in the kitchen to get some food to eat. When I go in the fridge there is nothing there.

"Moom there is nothing to eat!" I complain.

"I know. It's your turn to do groceries Tatianna. Did you forget?"

I groan. Now my mother and I are far from rich. She actually has a good salary but she puts a lot for Serenity and I's school and then there are bills, rent, necessities and the fact that she needs a break. So when I started working I decided to pay for the groceries and sometimes help around and buy things when needed.

So on a Sunday night I have to take a bus to a 24 hour grocery store and get some food for the house. When I get there it's practically empty. So, I head to the aisles with my kart and start taking food. When I reach the pharmacy I grab myself some of the 'female necessities' but by this time there is so much food it's overflowing. I look like a damn fatass.

I'm walking to the checkout counter Ipod in ear when some idiot decides to bump into me. 

"Yo what the hell man? Watch where you're going."

"Says the one who wasn't even looking at her surroundings."

Why is it that I hear this voice whenever I don't want to. I look and of course it is Caleb... Annoying guy from school...

Of all people I run into the annoying white boy.

"Well you know moody black girl all of this could have been avoided." He says with a smirk.

Seriously I need a filter for my mouth...

"Whatever..." I mutter and walk away. "C'est comme le garcon veut toujours ruiner mes journees. je te le jure a chaque jour.Comme le Lundi au Vendedi n'est pas assez.... Genre ferme ta gueule et vas-t-en..." I say as I go to the cash register.

***Translation: It's like this guy always wants to ruin my days like Monday through Friday isin't enough. I swear every damn day... Like shut up and go away.***

When the person at the cash finally rings up my shit I go hand get a cab because there is no way in hell that I am bussing with food... Finally when I am home I make myself some spaghetti and go to bed. 

****Monday Morning :)****

Serenity has a fucking death wish! Like every fucking morning the girl wakes up at ungodly hours to get ready... 

And on top of that this idiot needs to play music.

So as usual she finally gets out of the bathroom with her Speakers going hammer bammer bammer bammer....

When she gets out of the room I get up and glare at her as I go in the bathroom since I am too damn tired to talk. I'll get her later.

When I finally finish I head out my room wearing some black leggings a white tank top and a royal blue cardigan with some booties. 

When I get out of the room to see Serenity wearing what?

Obviously she was wearing a purple jumper that happened to belong to me. I must say she looked rather dolled up for school.

"What's the occasion?" 

"Oh nothing you know just school." She replies happily.

"Wait is it... Jordan?" I ask her smiling.