Chapter 11.

"You're an idiot Tatianna!"

"And why is that?"

"You told a boy who happens to white that you don't like white boys."

"So what?"

Melanie groans. We are sitting in English class talking to each other and since Caleb and I finished the project he is with his friends and Melanie is talking to me.

"What do you mean so what. The boy probably likes you..."

"No he dosen't he's probably just mad because there is one less girl that likes him."

"Tatianna you like him."

I shake my head, "No I do not."

"Yeah you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes"

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it."

"No"

"Yes you just won't admit it... Hell even Serenity knows you're the only one."

"Melanie I swear I don't like him anyways back to the point he's not talking to me."

"I wouldn't talk to you either if you basically told me I have no chance of going out with you because of the colour of my skin.... And that boy happens to be fine. I would not mind going on a date with his sexy ass." She says as she looks at him.

"Melanie can you please stop talking about him like that."

"Why are you jealous?" She asks me tauntingly.

"No I'm not."

"Yeah you are and I'll prove it." She stand up on her table and calls for the classes attention. Since we have a substitute teacher no one really cares.

"Melanie what the hell are you doing."

"You'll see." She says with a mischievous glint in her eyes and I just groan, "Okay so ladies please raise your hand if you find Caleb over there attractive."

I look over at Caleb and see him just looking confused wondering what the hell Melanie is doing but he then looks at me and smirks sort of figuring where Melanie is going with this.

Since all the girls are raising their hands she's continuing, "Now who would date Caleb" All hands are still up and the girls are all smiling still.

"Now we know that Caleb is a white boy so does that take away from his overall attractiveness and the fact ."

"Girl I don't care if he's black white green yellow... That boy is fine." Some random girl says which earns laughs and 'heel yeah's" from the other girls.

"So what would you tell a girl who wouldn't date him then?"

"She's probably a lesbian." Some guy yells and I cross my arms still glaring at Melanie.

"Maybe she's just picky." I mutter.

Melanie gets off the table and looks at the class, "Thanks guys for the help." She says and sits back down.

"I hate you" I tell her as she's smirking.

"No you love me and you like Caleb" She tells me teasingly and starts doing her work since the teacher is pretty much glaring at us. When the bell rings Caleb comes to speak to me.

"Well that was very interesting." He states.

"Yeah but that's Melanie she's crazy like that."

"So are you going to tell me the reason yet?" He asks me.