Chapter 22

Work is so long; especially with Caleb on my mind.

All I can do as I serve food is think of his hands, his lips, his eyes and good Lord his body and it makes me want him near me. I look at the couples and everyone that I am serving and it makes me want him even more right now.

I am in the middle of my shift and I see a group of guys of different races just come in and take a seat in the restaurant. I can already tell that all the girls in here are looking at him because I sure as hell am. Because among them is the guy who has been on my mind all night.

I make my way and look around the table biting my lower lip looking at all these fine men. I grin as I look from one to the other until my eyes finally reach a pair of familiar green eyes. I can tell that he sees me because he smiles directly at me and looks me up and down with a smirk.

When all the fine ass guys that Caleb is with take a seat I look at all the variety o guys there and I see not only Zachary, Caleb’s oldest brother, but also a pair of familiar blue eyes and blond hair that is oddly familiar but I can’t really identiy.

So as I get closer to the table to take their order my smile gets bigger.

“Hi may I take your orders?” I ask all of them with a big smile as I try to avert my eyes from Caleb’s because if I don’t I’m either going to screw up or jump his bones. One or the other.

With Zachary being the eldest looking of all of them besides the other blue eyed guy they basically order the entire menu and I roll my eyes at them  as they do so.

“Is there anything else or will that be all?” I ask them.

“Yeah actually I would love to have your number.” I hear someone say and I look at who said it. It’s the guy with the blue eyes.

“Yeah but thing is your not getting it.” I tell him.

“Why not?” He asks, and by then most guys are looking at me and I can feel Caleb getting angry.

“Because I have a boyfriend and I doubt he would like me giving out my number to people randomly.”

“Yeah but you’re not giving to anyone random. You’re giving it to me.”

“And I don’t know you so it’s the same concept.”

“But you can get to know me.” He says seductively over the table standing to lean closer to me. I look at him and back up slowly and then look to see Zach trying not to laugh his ass off and Caleb looking pissed. I try to send him a brain message but I guess it dosen’t work.

“I’m good. Again I don’t wanna and my boyfriend wouldn’t want that either.” I say looking at him and then take my pen and notepad. “Now if we’re all done here I’m going to put in your prders.” I say and then walk away.

I go to the kitchen and hand in the orders. While I wait I manage to clean the tables and take more orders. I feel some of the guys looking at me as I do so. I hear them say some things as they do so and Caleb looks pissed as fuck. But whatever that’s him.

When the food is ready I hand in their orders on the table with a smile and walk away not wanting to get hit on by that guy again. I hear him call for me as I walk away but I wave and tell him that he is not my type.

I do whatever on my shift; simply walking around and cleaning and basically clean the little things that I can see. Work is actually pretty chill tonight so I am actually in a pretty good mood today, people are being nice and I don’t feel the need to snap at people. Other than Caleb’s table eyeing me and checking me out a few times. But once again I don’t mind it.