Love Knows No Colour

Alright so other story was pissing me off and this has been on my mind for a hot minute...:) Enjoy and please comment because I would really love feedback.... Anyways I hope you like it........... 

"Tati what's so bad about white guys?" My friend Melanie asks me. I think we have this discussion like every day.

"I don't have a problem I just prefere my men chocolate that's all. I'm not racist or anything..." I state. And she rolls her eyes at me.

"That's a load of bull and you know it." She says.

To that I shrug and say whatever.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Tatianna Cadet. I am of Haitian and Jamaican descent making me black. That was really blunt but yeah. I have skin the colour of coffee, deep brown eyes long legs, a body with curves in all the right places and right now my hair is wavy going to the middle of my back and it is black. Oh yeah I'm 16 years old and in eleventh grade.

Anyhow my friend Melanie has been on my case about white guys for like the longest time. We're in our damn English class to make matters worst and not to be racist but our class is mainly white leaving a handful of people of different eyhnic backrounds. 

Our teacher, Mrs.Maine, a very nice teacher listened to our conversation and decided to interrupt us though it was free period. 

"Girls would you mind telling me what's going on?" She asks us.

Melanie shakes her head but I reply. That's one thing about me, I'm not that shy and if she wants to know let her.

"Melanie is just on my case about something" I say simply

"May I ask what?"

I now shake my head, Mr.Maine is white and I really don't want her to know what we're taliking about but Melanie decides to talk now.

"Tatianna here isin't one for interracial dating..." She says.

"And that's my choice... and business" I retort

Mrs.Maine nods her head and goes to the blackboard and starts to write something. She starts to write 'White' and 'Minorities' on separate sides of the board and everyone looks at her while I glare at Mel who simply shrugs her shoulders satisfied with herself.

"Alright guys one of your classmates just pointed out a point and I would like to hear you all voice your opinions alright. So will all the kids divide themselves by ethnicity and take a corner please." She says and we do as told. I quickly go to the black section of the class with Melanie in tow.

"So one by one I want to hear everyone's thought on interracial dating."

Everyone started voicing their opinions. Some against it totally, some in favour and some indifferent.

When it was the black kids' turn, Deon, the class clown decides to voice his opinion.

"Well I am totally in favour. Like why would I want to date black girls now a days. They are FAKE. FAKE HAIR, FAKE NAILS, EYES ALL THAT SHIT! Plus we all know them girl always be angry and shit givin attitude and shit we all know they be crazy am I not right brothas," some of the guys agreed. "So yeah I am all in favour for interracial because I for one do not need another angry black woman I aleready have my momma and my sisters for that. I want me a nice white girl. Someone who I can actually put my hands in her hair without my fingers getting caught and someone who will do what I want without no lip."

As Deon finishes most of the black guys laugh and clap and all the other kids are looking at us, the black girls , pointing and laughing. OH HELL NO. Deon just started some shit and I sure as hell am going to finish. I quickly get up and look at the classroom getting ready to voice my opinion. But just before I do some guy steps in the class and Mrs. Maine tells him to sit with the white kids. She then nods to me so I can begin.