Chapter 13

It's now or never. No turning back. I am going on a date with Caleb tonight.

Holy crap don't take it in the cliche way but I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about what's going to happen on this date. During the day Caleb called but the girls are the ones who had the phone so I don't know what the hell happened. And no one will tell me anything so that's kind of a source of my nervousness.

Anyhow befor I go downstairs I take one last look at myself and smile.

Damn! Melanie and Serenity are good at this. 

I am wearing a white dress that reaches a bit over my knees so it's still class but I do look good in the dress because it's hugging all of my curves and because I'm wearing white the girls paired it off with simple black heels and a bracelet. My make-up looked as if it was done by professionals. So yeah I looked good if I must say so.

Anyways it is now time to make my entrance/ So I take a deep breath and start walking down the stairs with my clutch and everything. 

When I reach downstairs Melanie and Serenity are hounding Caleb with questions unaware that I'm there.

So I clear my throat and wait for both of them to notice me since I still haven't seen Caleb yet.

When they finally stop with the questions all the eyes turn to me and I smile forgetting Melanie and Serenity because Caleb and his attractiveness were the only things that I can see right now.

Like how does he do it?

The boy was wearing  a simple black suit with some slacks and a suit over his white button up shirt. His suit was open so you can clearly see his white button up that has like two buttons that were left unbuttoned so you can clearly see a bit of his chest.

When I finish clearly checking him out and finishes doing it as well I smile at him.

"Hey." I tell him.

"Hey... You look absolutely..." Caleb is interrupted by my sister and my idiot best friend.

"Gorgeous?"

"Magnificent?"

"Ravishing?"

"Elegant?

"Melanie and Serenity shut up and let the guy talk... You realise that it's my date?" I snap at them and they apologize and go upstairs to look at us from the stairs.

Caleb chuckles and continues, "Well those words seem perfect to decribe you but you look beautiful like always." He tells me smiling. 

"Thanks you don't look half bad yourself." I tell him.

"Well shall we go?" He asks with a smile.

"Yeah let's go... Bye!" I yell at the house as we walk out the door.

When we reach the car Caleb opens the door for me and then closes the passenger seat door and then get;s in the driver's seat.

I smile as he starts the car, "What a gentleman." I say.

"What can I say... My mom taught me well." He says and starts driving.

The car ride with Caleb was really nice. With Caleb being Caleb there was no awkwardness whatsoever and we were talking about anything and everything. We talked about school, friends, family and the most random things until the car stopped and we reach our destination. And my jaw dropped.

I think this has to be the classiest restaurant in town. Like compared to this where I work looks like a damn Mcdonalds. After I am done admiring the outside of the restaurant Caleb leads me on the inside and the only word that I can think of is WOW!