Chapter 9

Heyy Tati. I just wanted to tell you I'm probably not coming at school today and tomorrow... We're visiting more people in the family so yeah.

See you soon.

Melanie.

Such a nice text to get today when I am angry. I swear I need to make new friends, whenever Melanie is not here I'm like a damn loner.

So this is the kind of loner I am. Here I am alone siting in music class as everyone else is all in their groups talking and chatting.

On top of that I'm sort of pissed from yesterday so I have no one to vent about yesterday or anything. 

So fun!

In the middle of my thoughts I hear someone pull up beside me.

"Hey there partner what's up?"He says smiling.

"Nothing really Caleb..." I tell him.

"Why lie? I can clearly tell something's been eating at you. You've been staring at the wall for 10 minutes just thinking. Penny for your thoughts?"

"Who says that?"

"I do now are you going to tell me what's wrong."

I shake my head, "You tell me something about yourself and we'll work our way up."

"Alright I'm 17"

"I'm a Scorpio"

"I'm a Taurus"

"Alright I love to read."

"I am the youngest of all my parent's children."

"I am the oldest."

"I play sports."

"I like to sing."

"I know and you're really good."

"Thanks anyhow Taurus did you know we are compatible?"

"Do you really believe that?"He asks me.

I nod my head, "Yeah I do believe it. I think I fit my description to a T"

"From what my phone tell me Scorpio's are emotional, secretive, intuitive, powerful and jealous...." He says as he looks at his Phone.

"Yeah I think that somewhat fits me. You are the opposite of me though." I tell him and he nods his head.

"Anyhow forgetting zodiac where's Melanie?" He asks.

"Not here she's gone for a couple days." 

"So little Tatiana is all alone then."

"I'm not that little." I tell him crossing my arms.

"Compared to me you're small." He says.

"Well sorry not everyone can be like 6'3" you know..." I mutter and he just laughs.

"Whatever Tatianna... Anyways I was wondering if you could come over my house for the project tonight."

Yes yes yes. Thank goodness for that offer. That means I'll be at home late tonight.

"Yeah it's all good."

He smiles at me nodding his head, "Alright so I'll give you a ride to my house then."

I nod my head and during the rest of the class we just talk about our project.

**After School**

Such a long  day!