Chapter 27...

Warning… For the next week and a half don’t expect an upload… I have exams right now… So this is just to satisfy you all….

As Thomas puts his phone in his pocket I look at both of these brothers. Looking down at what I’m wearing I groan. Of course they come when I’m in sweats and a baggy shirt. I look up at them and tell the both of them I need to change.

“Why do you need to change?” Zachary asks confused.

“Because I can’t look like crap…” I say as if obvious.

“So you don’t want our brother to know you were dressing like a homeless person and looking miserable as hell…” Thomas says and I glare at him at the same time Zachary punches him on the rm.

“Something like that… You won’t get it…” I say as I walk to my room closing the door and change into some jeans and a white t-shirt and manage to fix my ponytail. I walk out the room and motion the two brothers to come into the kitchen and sit around the table.

Resuming what I was doing earlier I turn off the Frank Ocean and take out the things from the oven and fix the stove. I hear the door knock and yell to come in because at this point we all know who it is… I hear footsteps walking inside the house but I don’t look up… I tend to the food.

When the footsteps stop I hear Thomas clearing his throat… Looking up from the stove I see Caleb.

I would be lying if I said he didn’t look good. He was wearing some jeans and a tight grey shirt and his hair was a complete mess. Looking t his eyes as he looked at me I can tell that he was hurt… And that hurt me even more.

We mutter hellos as we stare at each other for what seems like forever.

I look at my food, “Umm I made food if you guys want…” I say when I turn to see Zachary and Thomas staring at the stove and at the mention of food they quickly got up and grabbed their plates. Caleb is still standing there looking at me.

Staring at him I try to speak, “Umm do you want to go to the living room?” I ask him and he nods.

Walking from the kitchen I sit on the couch facing Caleb’s and we simply look at one another. It is silent between the both of us until Caleb says something.

“You look good.”

“Thank you.” I say….

“You know why? Because she fixed herself like a crazy woman when you were coming up here… She wanted to look nice for you.” Thomas adds in between bites.

I feel my cheeks grow warm looking at Caleb who is giving me a look that I can’t quite understand.

“You look good too.” I say as I stare at him and boy does he look good. I don’t know if his clothes shrunk or if he has been working out but his muscles are bulging from his shirt making his muscular frame really easy to notice.

“Thanks.”He says…

“So how have you been?” I ask and automatically I feel stupid. His brothers told me how he was.

“Do you want me to tell you the truth or lie?”

“When would I want yo to lie to me…” I say and he offers me a small smile.

“Well to be completely honest.” He says and then pauses for a minute, “I have been feeling like crap. I felt like kicking myself after what happened between the both of us and I know my brothers told you but I was miserable without you… I missed you.” He says softly as he looks at me.

“Caleb I-“

“I know Tatianna… I seriously fucked up with you and I’m sorry for everything. You probably think I’m an idiot for even coming here… I guess besides my brothers forcing me to come here… I wanted a reason to come see you face to face even though you want nothing to do with me.” He says.