Chapter 29

**Caleb’s point of view*

With everything that happened last night it is no surprise that I woke up early. Well I always wake up earlier but still I wake up looking at a sleeping Tatianna. My now fiancé. Thinking of everything that happened last night I can’t help but smile as I look down at her.

As she sleeps I can’t help but see that she looks so peaceful;. Contrary to when she is always studying her medical books and all that stuff. Anyhow, when I am done looking at my soon to be wife I roll off the mattress and stand up stretching. The apartment is pretty hot so I zip off the sweater and leave it on the couch and make my way to the kitchen so I can make some breakfast for Tatianna. She always makes food for me so I might as well return the favour.

Looking in the pantry and in all the cupboards I take out everything that I think I need; Eggs, sugar, Milk, oil, water, maple syrup and about anything else that looks remotely like it works for breakfast. Since everyone is asleep I try not to be too loud since it’s 7 o’clock on a Saturday.

While I’m cooking breakfast I hear a door creak open and I see Elijah walking out of Tatianna’s bedroom dragging a small blanket and rubbing his eyes in his pj’s. As he walks to the kitchen he sniffs the air and grimaces. I look at him and give him a smile.

“Hey Eli I haven’t seen you in a while what’s up?” I ask him as I help him sit on the counter.

“Everything is good. I go to school now and everyone is nice.” He says, “When did you come back from your trip?” He asks.

“Yesterday and I came to see your auntie because I missed her a lot. Is that okay?” I ask.

He nods his head smiling, “Yes… Auntie missed you a lot. All she did was talk about you when I was here.” He says and I laugh inwardly as I continue to cook.

“Really?” I ask and he nods again.

“Uh huh…. Can I play with your phone please?”He asks me with a puppy dog look.

“Yeah sure.” I say as I equally give him a bowl of dry cereal with my cell phone.

He smiles at me as he walks in the living room to turn on the TV and sits next to a still sleeping Tatianna.

After half an hour I see both Melanie and Serenity come out the room.

“What the hell is that smell?” Serenity asks as she walks inside the kitchen.

“Hi to you too Serenity.” I say with a smirk.

“Caleb?” She asks running to the kitchen to give me a hug, “Holy crap it’s been so damn long… But back at the topic at hand’ What the hell are you doing in the kitchen it smells so bad in here.” He says and Melanie nods her head as she makes coffee.

“I’m making breakfast.” I say.

“Are you trying to kill my sister?” Serenity asks and I just look at her, “Beccause that’s going to kill her… if the smell doesn’t”

I just look at her and what I’m cooking. The food looks good to me.

“But forgetting that what happened last night because things were pretty hot and heavy last night Caleb.” Melanie says and I just look at her trying not to blush.

“Wait what happened?”Serenity asks.

“Ask your sister.” I mutter not wanting to answer either of them.

“Fine I will.” Serenity says and goes to see her sister but stops as she almost falls over the medical books that Tatianna left on the floor.

I see her look atsister who is sprawled all over the place with Elijah and the end of the mattress oblivious to everything as he watches cartoons.