Chapter 26

I am attempting to write in a man’s point of view… FOR YOU GUYS!!!

***Caleb*

Never have I ever seen her that angry. Of all the arguments and lovers spats this is the worst we have ever had. I don’t know if we broke up or what… I’m confused now. When I hear the door slam over the music I know that she has left.

I grab my things and look at my brothers motioning them to follow me and they do. I know for a fact that Tatianna took the bus today and there is no way that I am making her take it now at this hour… Dramatic exit or not.

So I grab my brother’s car keys and we slowly drive around in his truck going to the corner where the bus stop is. When we reach there I see her standing there with Melanie.  Before I can drive some more my brothers look at me.

“Are you really sure that talking to her NOW is a good idea?” Zachary asks as he looks at me.

“I could care less if it were a good idea she’s not taking a fucking bus here to her house”  I say looking back at him.

“Seriously can you just think… You’re going to get her angrier.” Zachary says.

“After that I doubt she  could be any angrier…” I hear Thomas say with a chuckle and I turn to glare at him.

“Shut up.”

“Okay fine… If you want her to kill you go ahead.” He says and I continue driving to the stop and I turn down my window as I am near the sidewalk.

Looking at her I call her but she ignores me… I swear sometimes this girl kills me. She’s so damn hard headed…

I call her name louder only to be greeted with this:

“Oh wait now you want to talk to me all civilized… I thought I was too ghetto.” She snaps not even looking at me.

“Can you hear me out for two seconds please?” I beg.

“Not tonight. Now if you could just go in your fancy ass car and go in your fancy ass home and live your fancy ass life that would be great; I have a if I recall ‘ghetto’ life to live…” She says, “I don’t want to look at you.”

Shit.

That hurt. I felt a pang in my chest as she said that. I know that the both of us are different but why does she always bring that up.  The words just slipped out of my mouth…

“Can you stop being so stubborn and at least let me give you a ride home.”

She looks at me and glares now… So now I have her attention.

“So now I’m stubborn on top of ghetto thanks for that. Is there anything else you would like to tell me.”

 I groan wanting to take my words back now… Why does she have to be so difficult…

“The only thing I want to tell you is to get in the car so I can give you a ride home.”

“Last time I checked you are not my father so don’t fucking tell me what to do.”

Right now with everything that happened I have no filter for my mouth and I am aware of that. Everything would be simple if she just listened to me but no… Of course she is difficult.

“Can you just forget about what happened for half an hour so I can give you a ride home.

She stares at me and I see her dark brown eyes that I usually find so seducing and alluring go black. Like straight black with rage. She begins walking slowly from the bench that she’s near and walks toward me who is leaning near the car not wanting to get closer.