Chapter 2.

As I turn and see who it is I can't help but say the first thing that pops into my head.

"Dad why the hell are you here" I ask curiously crossing my arms.

"Is that any way to greet your father girl." My dad says with a smile.

"It is when I haven't seen my father for about a year now." I say looking at him.

Now my dad is an interesting character. With all the respect I am forced to give him I seriously do not like him. My dad was with my mother and then right after my sister Serenity was born hedisappeared simply coming back when he wanted. So you should really excuse me if my father is not the first person I wanted to see this Friday night.

"Come on Tatianna I came here to see you."

I look at my father and shake my head looking at the clock on the wall, "Dad I seriously don't have time to talk right now my break ends soon and  have to go." I say and walk away from him leaving him there. 

As I walk in the staff room I sit there for about 10 minutes until Melanie comes inside. I look at her as she sits with me.

"So you know your dad was here right?"

"Yeah he tried talking to me but I told him my break was finishing and left. I really don't feel like talking to him today." I tell her.

"Well he left so you don't have to hide in here... Though Marie would probably kill you if you did anyways." She says smiling.

I nod my head and smile back at her, "Well thanks then. I guess I should go back to work... So after work we're bussing home right."

"Um yeah so wait for me in the staff room." Melanie says and I walk out of the staff room going back to serving food and  taking people's orders. 

For about an hour or so work passed by quickly and since there was about 15 minutes left in my shift I was seriously working quickly. 

When worked finished finally I sigh. That was probably the longest shift of my life. Goodness Gracious. As I wait for Melanie in the staff room I check my cellphone and see that I got a text from my mother.

Your sister is with her father at his house and I'm at your auntie's house so your going to be alone for the weekend. Call me if anything.

Love you

-Mommy.

Well that's nice I'm going to be home alone all weekend. What are my plans: Sleep, Homework, Eat and Church on Sunday since it's kind of an obligation.

When Melanie finally finishes we go to the bus shed and take a bus to our houses. Melanie lives in the same apartment building with both her parents and her bother. Whereas I live on the sixth floor with my mother and my sister.

When Melanie and I reach our apartement we say bye and head to our buildings. When I get home it's quiet so I just turn on the TV and eat some food I got at the restaurant and decide to sleep on the couch.