Chapter 31

**8 months later**

“Caleb if you come in this room I swear I will throw a textbook at you…No joke.” I yell from my room as I study my book.

“But I’m bored…” He says and I simply roll my eyes.

At the moment I am confined in my room studying for my midterms and I have been doing this for about a week. Caleb who finished like a week before me decided to simply come over while I am studying to chill. At the moment though he is just saying random bullshit convincing me to get out of my room and I must say that nothing is working so far.

“Caleb just leave…”I say for about the tenth time. My last exam is in one day and I need to pass this.

“Giselle…” He says, “Please I have nothing to do.”

“Ooh I have a fun idea why don’t you plan the wedding.” I say sarcastically.

“Because the man is not supposed to do that.”

“But I don’t want to… So go talk to your sisters because I am not doing shit all.”

“Do we need to have this discussion again?”He asks me and I can tell that he is in front of my door.

“No because I am studying… After my exam tomorrow we can argue as many times as you would like. But now please go do something else while I try not to fail.”

I hear Caleb groan and then sigh and I knew then I won, “Alright fine but I am picking you up tomorrow when you’re done.”

“Alright bye… Love you and don’t let the door hit you on your way out.”

“Love you too… Good luck.” He says and then I hear him walk out the door.

With that out of the way I get back to my textbook.

Holy Crap this will be a long night…

**Caleb**

So since my lovely girlfriend rejected me tonight I decided to drive back home since I have nothing better to do now.

When I get home I see that the house is mainly empty besides Thomas who again is visiting here. Everyone else at my house just happens to have a life and my parents being fairly important are on a trip to France since my father used to be ambassador. But that is besides the point.

Sitting beside my brother who is being a lazy ass on the couch he looks at me and out of nowhere he just decides to ask, “Are you down for some one on one?” He asks me challengingly and I simply nod my head.

“Fuck yeah let’s go.” I say and we both head to the basket-ball court outside.

Thomas grabs the ball and looks at me.

“Check the ball.” He says passing it to me and I check it back.

As we play we manage to make small talk just catching up since that’s what we do. Thomas and I begin teasing each other more and more as we talk.

“So how does it feel… Having been a virgin for about 5 years now.” He says laughing as he checks me the ball.

As he says that I just give him a dirty look. Yes having been with Tatianna we have not yet had sex… We talked about it a while back and with her being a virgin… and me just not being one she was very firm on the whole abstinence thing… And I agreed. But HOLY CRAP for 5 damn years I think me and my hand have been best buddies.

“To be honest Thomas it sucks ass. But I love her…” I say looking at him.

“You are so whipped it’s crazy.” He says laughing.