Chapter 38

“Caleb!” I call for the fifteenth time from my room. Hearing nothing, I decide to call him again.

“Caleb!” I call out again and I hear him groan and then hear the sound of feet moving.

When I hear the door to our room open I smile as he looks at me really tiredly.

“What do you want?” He asks me, sounding frustrated as he looks at me and then to my text books and bags of food.

Giving him the biggest smile I can, I look up at him, “Babe, can you please get me some McDonald’s?” I ask and I see him roll his eyes.

“Tatianna, I’m working on something for work.” He says and I keep smiling.

“I promise it’s the last thing I’ll ask and I’ll leave you to work but baby please… I’m sooo hungry and I have a lab tomorrow.”

Caleb rubs his face with his hand and sighs, “What do you want? Chicken nuggets?” He asks and I nod my head smiling at him. “You owe me.” He says.

“And I promise I’ll make it up to you in any way you want.” I say smiling seductively.

This causes his eyebrow to raise and he smirks, “So you’ll do anything?” He asks.

“Anything” I say nodding my head and then he quickly runs out to get my food.

To say Caleb has been supporting me would be an understatement. He has been by my side through everything. When we went to our first appointment together he was so eager to go. I had gone to class before going and I heard from some classmates that Caleb was waiting outside my class for a good 3 hours… He took off work to go with me.

When we went to the obstetrician or whatever, he had been by my side, asking the doctor questions about what I was supposed to do and what I could and could not do. She also prescribed some pre-natal pills that Caleb has to fucking force down my throat so I can take it. He also took the responsibility of telling my entire family that we are expecting which brought along a lot of cheers and bets from both sides of our families.

Melanie quickly called dibs on being the godmother and I smiled at her and I nodded my head. Serenity continued to do her ‘I’m going to be an auntie’ dance and I also got a hug from Deon and Shanti.

I myself have been so lost with this pregnancy thing and still can’t believe that it’s happening to me. With me at school and Caleb with his work I am still in shock and a tiny bit scared that all this crap is happening to me. But a part of me is still happy and excited as well.

Looking down at my books I place my hand on my stomach and grin, I am now two and a half months pregnant. Everything has been making me sick, I’ve been vomiting like crazy and finally my breasts are beginning to get swollen. Something that Caleb has not failed to notice. I think with a smirk.

Hearing the door open once again I smell the food that I’ve been craving. Running to the door I see Caleb with a McDonald’s bag and I quickly take it from him and open it. Caleb chuckles as he sees me inhale my food and makes his way towards me. I feel and see his hand make it’s way to touch my hair through my peripheral vision.

“Touch my hair and I’ll fucking kill you white boy.” I say honestly as I stuff my face with fries. He chuckles at this and turns my chair around and leans in looking at me with a smile.

“Why not?” He asks

“Because you knew what you were getting in when you got with me… There is no touching of the hair.” I say  taking a sip of my apple juice, since Caleb has made me no longer drink any caffeine… Which seriously sucks.