Chapter24

I think this Alexandra situation has been getting worse with the past couple weeks. It has been two weeks and I cannot stand her. But, I’m trying this new thing called tolerance … So far it works well with others… But that’s besides the point. Every damn day I have been dealing with her and her damn flirting and her insults that are simply directed to me.

It’s like the girl is a damn dog just following Caleb around like a lost puppy. Shit you would think by now she would have made some damn friends already. And she did… But they’re Caleb’s group of friends so that is very amusing. If you don’t know by all these statements right now… I’m purely sarcastic.

So what am I doing right now on this Friday night? I’m watching Annie with Melanie, my sister and Jordan and all that they are doing is talking over the movie while I am actually trying to watch this as Annie and her friends sing how it’s a hard knock life and all that jazz but this doesn’t work so I pause the movie.

I look at them and sigh, “You guys can’t shut up for like 5 minutes can you…” I say and sit back down on the couch.

Serenity who is of course beside Jordan grins and shakes her head and looks back at me.

“Tati you’re being a baby like how many times have you watched this movie. I think you can stop for a day” She says as if this shit is true.

“Look I’ve had a bad week so can I please watch this movie without all of you guys talking over it.”

Jordan looks at me, “Speaking of bad weeks how is the Caleb situation?” He asks.

“That’s none of your business.” I say crossing my arms.

“What she means to say is that the girl is still there and Caleb is blind because he can’t see that she’s into him…” Melanie adds smartly.

I throw a pillow at her making her then shut up because the last thing that I want to talk about is Caleb and Alexandra. I’ve had enough of that for the past few weeks. I roll my eyes and look around…  Suddenly feeling annoyed and hungry.

“Okay so as ya’ll talk about my issues Imma go get some food.” I say getting up and putting on my coat and grabbing my purse and keys as everyone yells out a bunch of orders at me. I roll my eyes and head out the door.

Since it’s April it’s a nice walk so I decide to go get some Chinese food since it’s cheaper when you go get it. And anyhow I want to eat and I’m paying so everyone else will have to deal. When I get inside the restaurant I place my orders and take a seat. The only downfall is that it takes a while.

“Well if it isin’t my brother’s girlfriend.” I hear and turn to see Thomas standing there alone.

“Hey Thomas, what’s up?” I say smiling.

“Nothing really… I haven’t seen you in a while.” He says and takes a seat on a stool beside me.

“Well I’ve been busy I guess…” I say.

“Yeah… So what’s going on with you and my brother?”

“Nothing why do you ask?”

“I don’t know maybe because he seems more frustrated or something and once again I heard that usually you’re always at our house but you’re not anymore.”

“You’re brother is just assuming things right now and its drama. As much as he won’t admit it he thinks that I am doing something I’m not supposed to do… He is having trust issues.” I state.

“Aaahhh… I completely get it. Did you tell him what you’re doing?”

“But there’s the problem… I can’t tell him.”