Chapter 36

“Caleb for the last time I am not having sex with you in a plane.” I whisper tiredly as I look at my husband of 3 weeks and roll my eyes.

We’re on the plane back home since I have school in a few days and we need to make Caleb move in the apartment with me. Our honeymoon was beautiful though, it was most likely the best 3 weeks of my life. We practically travelled Europe together, spent some great time and as expected had a lot of sex. And when I mean a lot I mean everywhere… Caleb would be the death of me.

I hear him groan beside me, “Why not if I recall we did it in a train, elevator, bathroom, the beach… Everywhere we went we did… Why not now” He says whining.

“That’s the reason, let us have a bit of class and calm our hormones for like more than half an hour.”

“Baby please… It won’t be long…”

I roll my eyes at this, “How romantic.” I say, “And you know that’s a lie. Now please sit down and shut up.”

Caleb is about to say something until I put my finger to his moth and smirk, “I swear if you say one more thing you won’t be getting any in a while”

Caleb simply nods his head and I get back to my textbook as my classes are beginning soon and I need to be ready. And on top of that I put in my headphones because Caleb won’t stop sighing and it is really annoying.

Rolling my eyes I continue to read this damn textbook until I feel my eyes droop and I begin closing them letting all the sleep that I never got catch up to me on this plane ride. Resting my head on Caleb’s shoulder I smile and let myself fall asleep.

*

*

Walking to my apartment, Caleb puts his arm around my shoulder and smiles, “So my dear wife, how does it feel to be back home?” He asks me with a big smile and I grin as I keep hold on my bags.

“It feels great! I missed it here and I really missed my bed. I can’t wait to go in there and sleep like a a baby” I say and this causes him to chuckle.

“Giselle, I doubt you’ll be sleeping in that bed.”

“You’re a damn nympho… Cool your jets. I’m tired.” I say honestly and he laughs.

“Okay I’ll wait.” He says and with that we open the door causing us to be greeted with a ‘Surprise’ from our friends and this puts a big smile on my face.

I rush feeling excited as I go hug my sister and best friend that I haven’t seen in two weeks. We hug for whatever and I hear Caleb’s friends and brothers clear their throats so I they as well can get hugs. I break the hug with the girls and continue hugging others.

“Holy crap guys I did not expect you all here.”

“Do you seriously think that we would not be here to see the both of you two?” My sister asks.

“Hell you have a lot of things to tell us.” Melanie adds with a wink and with that they grab both me and my bags into what is now mine and Caleb’s room. I am pushed onto my bed and the jump on with me.

“So look at who went and had sex… How was it?” They ask.

I smile, “It was AMAZING!” I say with a grin.

“Well I can tell. You my friend are glowing.”

“I think you’re exaggerating.” I say.

“No Mel’s right. You have the ‘I just had sex and loved every minute of it’ glow going on right now.”