Chapter 32

Tatianna’s mother finally woke up about a week later and she is still by her mother’s side all day; people from everywhere have stopped by to greet Mara, Tatianna’s mother, who’s getting better but she is still really hurt and her injuries are very bad as well. Though doctors are telling Tatianna that her mother is getting better, she does not believe it.  I still visit every day in the morning as well as night to check up on Tatianna and Mara.

Right now it’s about 7 p.m. and I am here to visit once again. The staff at the hospital now know me by my name which I find weird and greet me.  I make my way to the room that Tatianna and her mother are in and lightly knock on the door and open it with a smile. I greet everyone inside and place two kisses on Mara’s cheek, hug Serenity and then make my way to lightly kiss Tatianna on her forehead. She smiles up at me whispering a hey and I take a seat on the empty seat beside Tatianna.

“So Caleb how has my daughter been treating you? I hear she has been quite the bitch…” Mara says in a weak voice but with a knowing smile and I gape at her not knowing what to say.

“She has been one.” Serenity says, “A big bitch if I must say.”

“Can I not answer this question please…” I say really not wanting to get in trouble.

I can feel Tatianna’s eyes on me and I smile at her.

“Serenity shut up please?” She says.

“Do you see that mom… That is what we have been dealing with all week.” Serenity says.

Tatianna just roles her eyes and looks from me then to her mother.

“Anyhow… Caleb and I are pushing the wedding closer now… “

“Well isn’t that great I can’t wait! But Tatianna you know you don’t need to that.”

“But I want to though. I just want to make sure that you’ll be there.”

“And what does Caleb think of all this Tatianna?” Her mom says and then suddenly I feel three pairs of brown eyes on me. I clear my throat and then look at Tatianna and then her mother.

“Um yeah I am… Actually that’s why I’m here sort of. I need Tatianna.” I say and both of us get out of the room and Tatianna closes the door and then leans on the doorframe staring at me.

“So what’s up?” She asks.

“About the wedding Giselle…”

She cuts me off quickly and then muttering something along the lines of me cancelling the wedding and her being a bitch… I stare at her and cup her cheeks and tilt her head so she can look at me. I kiss her hard on the lips and then make her look at me once again.

“Giselle… I am not cancelling this wedding. You’re stuck with me now and I was simply going to tell you that we need to start planning this and so this is me taking you out to go see my family… No exceptions.” I say when she is about to interrupt me and I open the door with a smug smile and wait for her to get in and look at her mother.

“So Tatianna and I are going to leave for a while but we’ll be back.” I say smiling and the smile back letting me take her.

Before I bring Tatianna over to my house I give her some time to go take a shower and get dressed and while she does that I wait in her house calling my sisters and mother to tell them to come over so we can plan this wedding. Because my sisters are really good with wedding planning.

Zach told me what to expect though and I know for a fact that this is going to suck…

**Tatianna’s POV*