Chapter 3 :)

"Tatianna when are you going to talk to your father." My mom asks me with a sigh as I press the ignore button on my phone for what seems like the twentieth time.

I look at her, "Wait I have a father?" I ask her sarcastically.

My mom simply sighs and I shrug as she gets ready to go out. 

It's a Friday night and I'm not working so Serenity and I decided to have a Disney movie marathon and we are getting ready. From the kitchen I hear Serenity who is getting the popcorn, snacks and ordering pizza and everything else.

"Okay Tati please just call him man like this is too much. You're being a drama queen."

"You know what clothing thief... Don't tell me I'm being a drama queen I just don't want to talk to him. That's all"

"Whatever... And please get over the clothing thing like gosh."

"Well sorry I'm angry that you had half of my closet on your side of the bed. Again all the clothes that I paid for."

"Whatever I looked good in those clothes though"

"WELL maybe I could have looked good i those clothes as well if I could have worn them!"

"Can both of you two just stop please. You're both 16 and 13 and you act like children!"

My mom says and walks to the living room wearing a really nice red dress and some black heels to match. She then grabs her clutch and walks to the kitchen as Serenity plops herself on the couch. We smile to one another and then look at my mother and break in song.

"Baby, where'd you get yo body from?

Tell me where'd you get yo body from

Baby, where'd you get yo body from?

Tell me where'd you get yo body from

I got it from my mama 

I got it, got it, g-got it"

 Our mom smiles and then tells us that she might be hom tomorrow night if not on Sunday for church. When she walks out the door we lock the door and get ready to get our marathon setting everything up. Until I hear my phone ring.

"Allo Bonjour?" I ask

"Yo it's me! What are you up to?" Melanie asks.

"Nothing about to start a movie marathon with the little sister you know." I say

"You didn't even invite me?! What the hell Tati. I'm coming down now...  Oh and Jordan is coming too" She says and hangs up. Well she is about to come in like 5 minutes.

"Serenity, Melanie and Jordan are coming."

"What! Jordan is coming here!Oh my gosh!" She exclaims and sits on the couch fixing her leggings and her off the shoulder grey sweater.

I think Melanie and I take pleasure in Serenity and her big crush on Melanie's 15 year old brother named Jordan. He and Serenity are friends but she barely speaks around him and always asks me if he is coming so she can impress him.

When they both come to the apartment and we all go to the living room to start watching the Lion King first since that was mine and Melanie's favourite movie. Both Serenity and Jordan groan since they always have to watch this with us.

"Oh hush up" I say as Melanie and I start singing The Circle of Life Together.

****5 movies later****

"I am way hotter than Prince Naveen" Jordan complains as all three of us are marveling on how attractive this Princess and the Frog character...

"You're my brother so you are most definitly not hot." Melanie says.

"And you are far from hot..." I second.

"Whatever..." Jordan says and then looks at Serenity who is currently resting on the couch singing along to the song that is playing.

"Like think about it you're kissing a Prince and that prince happens to be seriously hot... Even if he's a cartoon" Melanie says.

"That's true" Serenity and I say.

"What do you know Serenity... Have you kissed a guy?" Melanie asks.

"That's none of your business..." She says as she tries to restart the movie but the remote is still in Jordan's hand.

"No no I want to know too" I say

"And so do I" Jordan says with a smirk

She shakes her, "Seriously can we please just start the movie" She whines.

"Not until you tell us" I say 

"Well then no I still haven't kissed a guy. Can we please get to the movie I wanna look at the fine PrinceNaveen." 

Jordan still looking at Serenity smiles, "Well you know if you wanna have your first kiss you can kiss a king... Because that's what my name means... Well at least my middle name anyways" He smirks as he looks down at her.

"How many times have you used that line."

"Do you seriously want to know?" 

"Nah I'm good though. I won't be kissing anybody tonight" Serenity says with a smirk of her own.

And both Melanie and I smile, "Ooooh you just got shotdown!!!" We yell as Jordan resumes the movie.

*****3 movies later****

When the last movie finishes I look at everybody.

Serenity is laying down with her head on Jordan's lap as she has fallen asleep. Jordan has his hands on her side rubbing her up and down slowly as he too falls asleep.

Melanie and I, still awake, decide to do what we do best and take a picture of them.

About 30 pictures later we go on facebook and decide to post them up and I both I and Melanie put them as their profile pictures.

"You know they make the cutest couple right" I say.

"I know I can't wait 'till they realise it themselves."

When they finally wake up it's about 12:30 and we both hear Jordan yell.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO!"

"What do you mean little brother."

"Oh I don't know maybe because I woke up to about 20 texts and 43 facebook notifications commenting on this picture" He says showing us the phone.

"Sorry but like it was calling to us. We couldn't not do it" I say and he sighs and goes back to the couch and wakes Serenity up.

"Wha- What's going on?" She asks sleepily.

"Nothing." He says. "I just wanted to tell you I'm leaving," He says and lightly hugs her as he leaves.

Melanie stays as she decides to sleep over my house and we finally manage to fall asleep until Serenity barges into the room.

"Whatever do you want Serenity?" I ask her.

"Why did you do this?" She asks showing her facebook.

"No reason clothing thief... I just wanted to let you know. Payback's a bitch for stealing my clothes ain't it?! But it's a cute picture right." I smirk and she simply stares at me and leaves the room.

I grin going back to bed. Well now she knows that she has to ask for my clothes. I think as I fall back asleep.

Alors that was chapter 3 :) Just wanted to like introduce more of her life and yeah... Enjoy... I hope... Vote and Comment. Thanks