Chapitre 15...,

**Two Months Later***

“Tatianna we need to talk…” Caleb says with a serious voice and I just look up from my book looking him in the eyes.

At the moment Caleb and I are in his room and I am sitting on his bed studying while he isonthe couch across from me… As he looks back at me I motion him to start talking since at the moment I have no clue what to expect. I’m studying for biology so that’s my main concern.

“It’s something that I’ve wanted to tell you for a while.”

“Are you breaking up with me…” I say dramatically and he shakes his head with a chuckle.

“No.”

“Are you going to tell me you’re a damn werewolf or something? Because that shit will be too damn much…” I then exclaim after about 2 minutes of silence. Caleb now laughing is shaking his head and smiles

“No Tatianna I am not a werewolf… Why would you think that?”

“I  read a lot of books I guess.” I say with a shrug, “Anyways back to the point what did you want to tell me?” I ask now anxious.

Caleb smiling gets up and starts to walk to the bed sitting next to me. He leans his head close to mine and his lips are right beside my ear and I can feel his hot breath on my ear.

“Happy anniversary.” He says and I can hear the smile in his voice. He then kisses me on the cheek and then backs up so he can look at me.

I am still looking at him, “What anniversary?” I ask him.

He looks at me with mock sadness and shock, “You forgot our two month anniversary!”

I roll my eyes, “Technically it’s not anniversary since it has been two months though so I didn’t forget…”

“That’s beside the point Giselle…”

"Actuellement dans une anniversaire il a le mot an qui provient d'année alors je n’ai pas tort… Et il n’a pas de célébration pour deux mois… A moins que je ne le sache pas…" I say with a smirk...

Translation: Actually in the word anniversary there is the word year so I'm not wrong... And there is no celebration for two months... Unless there is one I don't know of"*****

Caleb rolls his eyes still smiling, "Shut up smartass so I can give you your present."

"You see you got me a gift and I dodn't get you anything... Now I feel bad." I tell him. 

"Oh but  you did give me a gift sweet girlfriend of mine. Two month ago out of pure jealousy you kissed me in front of the class and declared me as your boyfriend... Best gift ever." He says teasingly.

"Could you geet any cornier..." I tell him while rolling my eyes.

"Actually I can." He says and hands me the crapiest wrapped present ever. I can't help but grin when I see it. The wrapping paper was a simple red and there was tape everywhere. The paper itself was wrinkled and I seriously could not even identify the shape of the present. I must say though it was so cute. What made it even better is that he even wrapped a little red ribbon around it...

"Open it." He tells me and I nod my head and slowly open each gift. As I open it my eyeswiden as I finally see what's inside.

What was inside was perfect... He got me two of the books that I have been stalking at the library for about a month. Though I read it I think I re-read them like every other week just because it was so good! He got me The Kite Runner and Q&AThose have to be my two favoritebooks and I didn't even know that he remembered because it was so far back...